The Start Of Something Horribly Amazing

"Some Villains just can't be beaten without powers." "If you want to help people there are plenty of other ways to do it, you can be a police officer, they get crap because most of the villains get captured by the heroes." "But it's a fine profession...It's not bad to have a dream young man, Just make sure you're dreams are attainable-realistic, you understand?" In those couple of words...In those couple of seconds, the only thing, the only piece-scratch that-sliver of hope I had left walked away, like nothing ever happened. Like 'All Might' the 'Amazing Number One Hero' better known as 'The Symbole Of Peace' didn't just ruin a child's life...

like he didn't just ruin MY Life...

I clenched my fists, I could feel my sanity running low as I slowly came to the realization that...I'm nothing without a quirk...I'm nothing...I could feel the realization hit me like a tsunami. As the tears started welling up in my emerald eyes. I started walking slowly with my head down, whimpering silently, I walked to the stairway. Shuffling down the stairs I wondered what I should do with my life, I couldn't be a police officer considering that they barely get good pay because no one really depends on officers because of heroes. I'm too nervous to be a doctor or nurse...And before I knew it I was at my house." Izuku dear where were you're late-Oh baby what happened?" Said my mom before noticing I was crying. Sniffing I said "It's okay mom I'm fine oh- and I was late because..uh...I was hanging out with friends!" I lied. "Oh good for you my big man you're finally making friends!" "Yeah thanks, Mom, I'm happy, as well," I told her in a tiny brittle voice while walking up the stairs. 

Once I finally shuffled into my room I looked around the All Might filled bedroom that looked like all the All Might fan clubs combined became a bedroom, and to my surprise, it disgusted me-actually here's a better term revolted- Every single poster, plushie, action figure, and even clothing piece made me want to throw up just taking a glimpse at it. My face turned into a scowl..."How dare that bastard to try and say what I can or cannot be." I mumbled under my breath angrily. I couldn't even think, all that was running through my head was:

Kill

Revenge 

Kill

Revenge 

GET REVENGE

I felt amazing grabbing the posters, plushies, clothing, and multiple action figures, And throwing them all in the garbage bin where they belong, I felt alive for once in my life,  like I wasn't just a puppet in some persons stupid little game, I was in control of my life for those couple minutes while I was ripping anything All Might related in my bedroom to shreds. And I loved this feeling...this feeling of freedom, this feeling of not being controlled. 

YO thank you for reading this {if anybody is} I would really appreciate a vote or a comment on my writing have a nice day!!!!!

here's some tododeku fanart