Chapter 4: Dib's Horrid Plan

"ZIM!" The voice yelled out. I turned around quickly, being alarmed in a case to attack. It was Dib and his human-sister Gaz. "Oh DIB. what brings your filthy presences on my property." I crossed my arms. "CUT IT ZIM! We know you took Y/N and she's somewhere inside there, now where is she!" Dib pointed at me. He seemed to be holding a tracker. I raised an eyebrow and grit my teeth. "She's home well resting probably-" "PROBABLY? So you did do something to HER, What did you do with Y/N you...you.." Gaz clenched her fists. I stayed quiet. "You leave me with no choice Zim," Dib called out. He reached in his pocket. I looked around, about to walk in. Dib grabbed me by my shirt, with a glass of water. I gasped. "Y-You won't DARE." I spat. "I would. " his voice turning cold

"OK OK...me and her were at the park today, I just dropped her off by her house!" I said. Dib's eyes widened as he dropped me. "Wait...really?" Gaz's eyes slowly opened a bit. Dib's expression changed back to anger. "I don't buy it, she's probably in his house somewhere, If she's not at school tomorrow, we got our answer." Dib tisked. He and Gaz then walked away, leaving me with annoyance. He stopped and grinned at me. "Or.. I'll do it my way."

Gir finally opened the door. "GIR, what were you doing?" I asked. Gir was covered in pizza. "I ROLLED AROUND AND ATE A BABY!" He squealed. I stood there, not surprised much. I sighed. "HEY! You're not in your human disguise!" Gir caught on. I turned around quickly. "Oh, yea right...I kinda showed Y/N-female my alien look-" "AWWWW! YOU TWO KISS AND HAVE BABIES?!" Gir jumped up, wanting to hear like a story. My face turned a dark shade of blue. "W-WHAT?! NO GIR! NO BABIES NO KISSING!" 

I sat down on the couch for a bit watching the show. A few hours later and Gir is asleep on the couch next to me. I double-check and go onto a small music pod Y/N gave me. She gave me a few playlist songs that she thought I would like. "Hey, that's that one song she singed when we first met," I mumbled. I hit play, playing it quietly to not wake Gir. "Upon Melancholy Hill..." The lyric started. It was a bit slowed and reverb since Y/N liked it. I began to wander off, imaging Y/N's singing voice as she danced around the room. Her smile filling the dark to the light of a room due to her bubbly actions. My eyes began to close a bit. I laid back, placing a blanket across for me and Gir. I laid on my right side, scrunched up listening to the music. I began to smile, feeling at ease and all the pressure go away. 

(DIBS POV)

"Come on Dib, think THINK." I slammed my fist on my desk, making pencils jump. I looked at them and groaned. I laid in my bed, facing the ceiling in my pajamas. I frowned looking out the window. I got my phone out from under my pillow to call y/n since I was right across from her. I saw her yawn and pick up the phone. She turned to my window. "D-Dib, it's at least a 1 a.m...If it's for a science project it'll have to wait." Her faint voice escaped. I cleared my throat. "I-it's not because of the reason, it's for another." I nervously said. I noticed y/n sit up and open her window to look at me. I turned to the window. "What is it now?" She asked. I felt a built of guilt but swallowed it back. "Did you hear about Zim? Like what happened to him?" I said. Y/N, now sitting up, looked towards Zim's house. "What are you talking about? What happened to Zim?!" She whisper-yelled, now more alarmed. I thought of a lie. "Yea! Zim said that he hates you, he spoke so badly about you saying how stupid you were to believe him that he would EVER be your friend!" I grinned.

Y/N face broke down, as I could see the pain in her eyes. She covered her mouth, seeing hot tears fill in her eyes. She was about to hang up until I stopped her. "Wait! Can we-" "I'll...talk to you tomorrow Dib." She cut me off. I nodded as she hung up. She closed her window, turning onto her side. I faced back at my ceiling, doing a celebration fist up. "YES! Now, there is NO WAY Y/N will forgive Zim." I grit my teeth. I began to laugh maniacally to myself. "Shut up!" Gaz yelled through the wall. I quickly stopped and went to sleep.