tdbk dorm arrest pt. 1

3RD POV

Detention wasn't much of a big deal, yet wasn't completely simple. The students involved with the little disagreement, had detention for 3 days.

All students were required to change dorms and to now have a roommate. Why? Since someone had been sending tweets with the LOV. Not just that, even thought it seems as a simple harmless joke, it wasn't...They had gone and taken a few tools, 3 lockers, 2 school uniforms, and even ripped a few pages out of Deku's notebook.

All Fun and Games till they come back... roommates were decided base on the bond students had with one another. Students could change dormmates, as long as they'd inform the class rep.

Detention kids couldn't choose who they'd be with. Aoyama had to stay with Denki, while shoto had to be with bakugou. Tsuyu and Jirou. They also had to spend all day in their dorms. Sounds fun, yet imagine being in a room with a guy you like and have no reason to talk to them.

Exactly...

Todoroki's POV

We are all standing in the hall, waiting for Aizawa to finish assigning dorms. It was bad enough we'd have to stay in a dorm all day, yet now we have to share dorms. We aired for what had seemed hours, yet at most was really 1 hour. He finally gave us our dorms and partners.

It wasn't so bad, it wasn't a big room but it was big enough for 2 people. I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to sleep on the floor, since knowing bakugou, he'd want the bed. I don't want to get him even more mad at me....

Bakugou walked in and he looked different. He didn't have the same mad yet calm expression. Now it was more like a worried and overthinking expression. I wanted to ask or say something, yet sometimes people need space and bakugou might not want me bugging him.

~Time Skip~

We had spent all of the day playing card games, board games, and we even started texting our contacts as if we were one another. I'd never heard him laugh and I haven't seen him this way before. Calm, Friendly, Cute, Jokester, and it was something I looked forward to seeing the next day. Yet it was almost 10:47pm

"It's getting late, we should go to bed. It's way past your bedtime"

I chuckled as he realized the time.

"Yeah, yeah, and since we're roommate, you have a bedtime too"

He teased and we ended up getting caught up joking. It was now 11:23pm

"I'll sleep on the couch and you keep the bed"

He just nodded. I make my way to the couch and lay down. I waited for him to fall asleep, since I never fall asleep before 1. I just ended up pulling out my phone and texted the 'emosquad rat cult'. What an amazing and accurate name.

We all started teasing Tokoyami, for sharing a dorm with his crush. I might be sharing a room with my crush but I'd never say till I feel as if i actually have a chance. I was chuckling to myself as I read how Jirou wanted to escape 'dorm arrest' and see her girlfriend. She has almost 6-7 plans prepared.

As i was about to sent advice on escaping, I heard soft wailing...I honestly jumped up and went to see what was wrong. I went towards the bed, as I got closer the sobs got louder...

His eyes were closed and he was choking in his own tears. I basically make him sit up, while he's still sleeping. I pulled him close and hugged him tightly. I just kept him close and started rubbing his back with one hand. He reminded me of Touya ...

"It's just a nightmare..everything is going to be ok"

You could only hear his sobs and sharky breathing

"It's ok, I'm here

~Bakugou's POV~

I wake up to hearing the words 'it's ok, I'm here'...I feel tear rolling out my eyes and I feel myself shaking... I don't know what's wrong with me...

I can't stop crying

I can't stop myself from crying even more...

Crying is something good, right? Yet i can't help to burst out even louder... I felt embarrassed yet happy?

I don't know what to do except hug back...we just basically stayed like that for about 145 minutes..

Once I was able to stop crying and calmed down, he pulled away from the hugs and looked at me. He uses his shirt's sleeve and wipes all the dry tears away, or the ones he could...

"You ok? What were you dreaming about? Do you want me to bring you something?"

It was nice to see he cared about me... I ended just nodding and trying to smile.

"Everything is alright"

I tried to say it as normal as possible...yet my voice wasn't cooperating...

"Are you sure? I'm not here to judge, you don't have to lie if something's wrong"

he said, trying to enlighten the mood.

"I'm not lying, why would I lie?"

"Dunno, but are you sure you're alright?"

I nod in response

At this point I'm hugging my knees and he's sitting at the edge of the bed. We stay in silent for almost 5 minuets and i tried to make another icebreaker.

"Did you sleep at all? You're bags aren't big but you look exhausted"

"I have a bad sleeping habit, I sleep late so no"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"No your fault. Are you sure you don't need anything?"

"I'm not a child, so you don't have to worry...but..."

"But what? Also, I have the right to worry over you, so you can't stop me"

"Sure, sure, but if you could....well...maybe...you could...stay here..."

"So you want to sleep in the same bed?"

"Yes, but hurry up and choose"

Todoroki's POV

I can't help the chuckle. He was trying to stop himself from acting soft. I have to admit, it was nice seeing his face turn red. I felt my face turning light shades of pink.

He ended up turning away and covering himself with the blanket. He probably noticed me staring. Pretty awkward, not to mention I only socially interact with the rat cult and the one innocent group.

"If you want me to stay, I'll stay here"

He looked at me and moved over a bit, not looking at me. He tried not to make himself look soft, yet it was mostly what he was.

"It's whatever, just stay here. For tonight only...please"

I just lay down next to him. I turn to face his back. It was funny to just see him go back to his mad self for breathing on him.

3rd POV

They ended up falling asleep around 3:54 am, joking around, talking about life in general, annoying every single one of their contacts, prank calling endeavor, till they fell asleep in each others hands...