twenty three.

.... surprise. i'm back.

WARNING: this chapter includes mentions of abuse and drugs. 

                    WITH DANNY SUDDENLY THROWN BACK IN HER LIFE AND EASTON AT HER SIDE ALL AT ONCE,   Asteria had no idea what the hell to do

                    WITH DANNY SUDDENLY THROWN BACK IN HER LIFE AND EASTON AT HER SIDE ALL AT ONCE,  Asteria had no idea what the hell to do.

    With wanting so, so badly to go home due to Danny being there in favor of Lilith, but she also knew that she wouldn't be able to leave the dancing life so easily. Or maybe it was the boys she couldn't stand to leave.

    "Ria, you're zoning out again!" a surprisingly, mostly, sober Slash snapped his fingers in front of her face, bringing her back to the real world from her thoughts.

    She shot Slash a sheepish look, "Sorry, I got lost again."

    "Need one of these?" Izzy, from beside her, asked. He magically conjured a lit up joint from out of nowhere. Asteria stared at it skeptically as he raised his eyebrows at her. 

    If she were to be honest, Asteria had been trying so damn hard to keep away from drugs and alcohol ever since Danny arrived. Although it wasn't her thing in general anymore, but then again, now that he was here, she knew Danny would find some way to take advantage of her if she were intoxicated. 

    But it wouldn't be this bad, for just this once. Right? 

    "Oh, what the hell," Asteria groaned out and snatched the impressively packed joint into her dainty fingers and taking a long drag from it, feeling the intoxicating smoke absorb into her lungs. She brought it away from her lips, coughing a few times as she sarcastically boed in my seat to the whistles and cheers that were sent her way by none other than Izzy and Duff. 

    "Damn girl," Slash laughed as he leaned back further in his seat after taking the joint out of her hand. "You're a master smoker, aren't ya?" His tone was teasing as he took a long drag of his own from the potent joint. 

    Asteria scoffed at his words, rolling her eyes. "Shut up. I could smoke circles around you if I wanted to." 

    Slash raised a thick brow from behind his incredulously curly mane of hair. "Wanna bet?" 

    "I got ten bucks on Asteria!" Nikki called out from the booth beside them, giving her a high five. Asteria laughs at him, and blew a joking kiss his way. He pretended to catch it, and pressed it to his own thin lips and then pretended to faint dramatically in his seat. 

     "I agree," Tommy from beside him called out energetically. He shot Asteria a wink, and she discreetly tried her best to hide her blush as she turned her head back to Slash, who started to ramble on about snakes out of nowhere. But judging by Tommy's satisfied smirk that she could see from out of the corner of her eye, she knew that she wasn't doing well at hiding it.