thirteen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
please read all of the
ending author notes!

~~ ~~

Asteria's POV

Asteria's POV.

I SIGH through my nose as i lay down on the bed, finally relaxing. joel and i had stayed on for what seemed like an hour, even though it was more than likely only 30 minutes. for the situation i had explained to him, we just decided to figure it out later. luckily, we were headed to minnesota in a couple weeks, so it wasn't too long until i was going to finally see joel again. after talking with joel, i packed up my suitcase and got ready.

tommy finally came out of the shower, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion. "who were you talking to?" he asked, and i giggled and shook my head.

i took a discreet moment to check him out. yep; he had definitely just gotten out of the shower. there were droplets of water slowly dripping onto the floor, and his bare torso, showed slight abs. his tan abdomen was sheen with a coat of warm water, and a white hotel towel was loosely wrapped around his v-lined waist. he looked good. hell, he always looked good.

"checkin' me out now, huh?" tommy teased, snapping me out of my daze. i lightly flushed red in embarrassment, but managed to roll my eyes and stick my tongue out.

he laughed at this, and walked over to the bed and sat down next to me, his face confused and curious again. "no, but seriously; who were you talking to? if you talk to yourself, don't worry, i don't judge. it's kinda kinky if you do, actually," tommy laughed, and i smirked yet shook my head.

"nah, that was my best friend, joel. i haven't gotten to call him yet on this tour, and he was pretty eager to talk with me," i explain, and tommy huffs. he looks frustrated or something, like he was having some sort of a mental battle or something.

finally, after what was probably less than thirty seconds, he had a 'eureka!' moment. he raised his eyebrows at me, and smirked evilly as he spoke his next words. "have you guys fucked?"

i mustered up a shocked gasp, and choked out a laugh. we have, multiple times, but tommy's not about to be the first person to know except for me and joel. "no! god, no, tommy! what the actual fuck?-"

i was about to ridicule him more, but he scoffed and shook his head, pointing a stern finger at me with a goofy looking smile on his face. "you guys totally have! holy shit, now i'm jealous!" tommy blurted, but i don't think that last part was supposed to come out, judging from how he averted eye contact afterwards and his neck was flushed red.

i decided to ignore this remark for now, for his (and also my) sake. "hey, asswipe. you're the one that's a fucking rockstar. stop acting like you're my girl friend at a slumber party. this entire year, you've more than likely slept with more than 50 people."