I'm coming to you Teddy Bear

"It's been almost 70 years without you teddy bear. I still miss you ya know." I'm sitting at your grave.

"I'm celebrating my 40 year anniversary retirement and your 70 year death anniversary in about a week. I made sure to retire the same day you*sniff* died." Everyday since I've came to your grave to tell you about my day and everyday I cry.

"Although I know my time is about to come. Deku is already gone, so is shittyhair and dunce face. I'm the last one, even Raccoon eyes is with you before me. I know I probably shouldn't say this, but I can't wait. I can't wait to see you baby." As I finish up to head back home I kiss your gravestone, I've kept it clean everyday, along with watering your grass and bringing new flowers everytime I see you.

"Goodnight Teddy Bear. I love you." I haven't loved anybody since you, haven't even hooked up with anyone. They just weren't you.

I go to bed and see you. I finally see you Teddy Bear, we're even young again, which is good because my back was fucking killing me. I see you holding a baby as we lock eyes. I immediately start slowly walking toward you and caress you beautiful face, your a fucking angel.

"Katsuki meet your grandson, Izuku. I know you're probably mad at it, but-" Your voice, your beautiful voice. I missed it. We had a kid, I didn't even know. So that day I lost two people. I start sobbing.

"I love it teddy bear, I love you, I love our grandson, I love our child." I see you smile, I missed your smile too.

"I'm glad honey, do you want to meet and see everybody." I nod my head as you lead me. I just walk behind you, loving you. I'm finally with you again and I love it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: AHHHH IM CRY-INGGGGG. I literally thought of this at 5am and thought I might share my pain with you all.🥲