~Chapter one~

"EMBER!" Her ears perked up at her sisters name, gently lifting her head from the safety of sleep, her eyes just caught her sisters figure bounding towards the barn-like structure. "Well, guess can't sleep because my sister is always being ordered to do something," She blinked sarcastically and held back her laughter. Gently, she padded to the edge of the small ledge below the cliff her sister was on top of. It had shelter, thick moss on either side of the thick ledge, and the cliff was directly above, sheltering her from the sun when she was just waking up. So, like any sane teen would do, she made it her sleeping place, right below her barn-like home in the clearing of the cliff. Looking to her left, down at the waterfall going far below her ledge, and far above, her eyes  followed it to the river, downstream, and eventually to the sparkling lake, with endless ranges of mountains beyond it, and forests on either side while her mountain was parallel to the one behind the lake. Behind these forests were mountains, farther then that there was an ocean, that was the west border of their territory, nobody really knew what was out there in that endless sparkling blue water, but the main city apparently captured an oddly named, and looking, dragon who claims to be from the beyond. We will see them at the next meeting the queen calls, but for now, we keep alive our crops and livestock, more in the countryside of Ashwing territory.

~