Introduction to fantribes

(Disclaimer: IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS TUI SUTHERLANDS BOOK SERIES "WINGS OF FIRE" BUT NOT CANNON, INSPIRED BY ERIN HUNTERS BOOK SERIES "WARRIORS")

Ash wings,

Description: tough-large broad wings, fast fliers. They are known for their keen scent and smell as well as their ability to blend into many things around them. They have five toes a thumb and 4 main toes, very sharp and ragged, used for gripping the walls of steep cliffs and climbing up. These fascinating dragons live in nests in cliff-caves, but they can only get to them because they can climb, all other dragons have a height limit in flying due to air pressure. Bat-like, they have whip-thin tails that can grab onto things and bat away flies or attacking dragons. On their wings they have an extra set of talons, one for each wing, when they climb, they grip with all their legs and their wings, climbing up while being supported by their wings like a wyvern.

Colors: for their main body, they have any color in the rainbow except it's dimmer and darker, grey-like, as if their scales were dusty. Underneath their wings, and in their frills, they have bright fiery patterns of gold, raven-black, ashy-gray, orange, and bright red.

Hierarchy system: They have a hierarchy in which there is the queen, then king if he is still alive, then the royal guard, then the warriors, then the army, then the citizens, then the slaves, and last the prisoners

Royalty:
Queen Obsidian (Female, Adult,)

King Topaz ( Male, Adult)

Prince Pyre (Male, Teen,)

Prince Lapiz (Male, Teen,)

Princess Agate (Female, teen)

Princess Bonfire (Female Teen)

Common slaves to royal guard:

Royal Guard Peridot (Male, old)

Royal guard Ash (Male, teen)

Warrior Charcoal (Male, old)

Warrior Burn (Female, Teen)

Soldier Slag (Male, Young teen)

Soldier Scoriae (Male, Young Adult)

Soldier Cigar (Old, Animus, Male)

(The rest are unnamed or I haven't thought of yet, but their should be like 50,000 soldiers

Citizen Ember, (Female, teen, body is a faded fiery red fading to a orange and then yellow, Amber eyes)

Citizen Cinder (Teen, odd, awkward, unaware, citizen, black body, sparkling emerald green eyes, sunset patterned frills and insides of wings  )

(All slaves are teens, if they are too young, they are killed, if they are to old, they are killed, and their May be ones that escape but I'm not going to list them here)

Slave Dark-tail (Male)
Slave Quick-wing (Female)
Slave One-Fang (Male)
Slave Grey-frill (Male)
Slave Wolf-Talon (Male)
Slave Saber-Leaf (Female

(Slaves don't follow the naming system)

Prisoner Cloud (sky-wing, male, teen)

Prisoner Risk-Taker (Nightwing, Female, Teen)

Prisoner Spark (Thunderwing, male, teen)

(Again, the rest are unnamed or I haven't thought of yet, their should be about 150 of them)

Animus:

Bonfire (Teen, female, missing, Princess)

Cigar (Slave, Crazy, Old, male,)

Ember (Teen, female, Citizen,)

Last known whereabouts: The cliffs of jade mountain, then they were chased off by the dragonet's wanting to build a school their.

Named after: Words related to fire, cliff fauna and flora, words related to smoke, words related to gems, words related to ash, and words related to the sky.

Thunderwings,

Description: Long snouts, ragged boney horns, tall, Has little lightning-shaped features to wings. They live in stormy, rainy, unpredictable-weathered places where no other tribe would dare to go. Lightning resistant, they live 4 years longer than any other tribe. They have thick tails for slamming and bashing things with sharp axe-shaped tail tips. Having small fury patches under their ears, wings, legs, and neck. These dragons do not have very thick scales, they don't have shiny scales either. Their scales are ragged and dull. They follow and fly through storms to get energy and charge, charge is used for making a very precise if aimed lightning-breath.

Colors: Scales can be any shade of black, Yellow, Green, Blue, white, or grey. Underneath their wings they have a pattern that can be any color looking like a beautiful painting of a sky durning a storm.

Names: named after sky-related things, lightning related things, storm related things and cloud related things.

Animus:

Gale

Blizzard

Cyclone

Squall

Royalty:

Queen Charge

King Thunder

Prince Flare

BreezeWings

Description: These dragons have thin feathery prehensile tails, as well as long-smooth snouts and feathers scattered all around their bodies. Bird-Like, these dragons have feathery wings and they are long and skinny, greatly arrow dynamic in shape. They can fly very fast and have long legs so they can sprint faster than any tiger.

Fun fact: These dragons have enough energy to fly or run straight without stopping for a month!

Whereabouts: Where these dragons reside is unknown, the common theory is that they reside in the sky!

Strengths: They are fast, and have much energy

Colors: Any color in the rainbow including black grey and white.

Weaknesses: Water, it ruins their wings so they are no longer able to fly until they dry out. As well as the fact they are skinny, non-muscly creatures, any thunderwing if they managed to hit these species would easily and swiftly kill them.

Names: Named after words related to air, birds, cloud types, two words to describe the newborn and light colors.

Royalty:

Queen Ivory
Princess Kiwi
Prince Crane

Animus:

Skye
Auk
WindCatcher