1 ❤︎

POV: y/n❤︎

You woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast. After u finish making them, Kyle(your roommate) came down to take a serving of it.

"Only bread what the fuck!" Kyle yelled angrily. "We only have that left after u had the party last night dumbass!" You still can sense that he's still drunk so you just ignored him. You grab a serving then went upstairs to your room to start streaming.

You went to your room and listen to Corpse Husband's music on Spotify to make you feel better. After you finish listening 'Cats Girls Are Ruining My Life!', you make a new face to not worry your fans too much.

You started the intro and asked:"I dont know what to play so what u guys want me to play?" Someone said,'Play Valorant so u can shoot a bullet right into my heart<3' I giggled and continued to read the chat. Someone suscribe and said, "Vr?" I was shocked and said:"Wait thats a good idea actually. I do have a headset but never use it."

People agreed. You went to play with a public server. You stumbled upon Michael(Drumsy). Michael said:"Oh hi who are u?" you said:"Im y/n" Michael and the others was very cool with it that you are playing with them. Michael said:"Are u scared for phasmophobia?" "I
dont know what that is but I'm in" Me giving a thumps up to them. One of them snorted. Michael said:" Oh Juicy's here! Hi Juicy!" "Hi my dude, whos she?" He immediately just pointed at you in vr in a banana character which is funny. "Uhh, shes y/n. She's very cool. Oh ya, do u have any socials?"Michael answered."Hi. I have twitch(y/ngaming9p),and nice to meet u, Juicy."

"Hi! U ready to play phasmophobia with a banana?"He happily said."Hell yeah!"I screamed.

(𝙷𝚒, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔. 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌,𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕.
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛,𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗♡︎)