Chapter 5 : the truth

~the next day

- Jungkook POV

After what all that Jackson hyung said to me, seems like it's all my fault. I should find the answer by myself. What did happenes to hyunsu 2 years ago after i left her?

- End Jungkook POV

Jungkook didn't came to school, he went to hyunsu house.

*ding dong* he press the bell.

*Mrs lee open the door* " Yes, who is i..it? Y..you Jungkook?". Mrs lee stuttering.

Jungkook: "Yes Mrs lee, it's me Jeon jungkook. How are you?".

Mrs lee: "o..oh i'm great, come in Jungkook".

*jungkook came in and Mrs lee closed the door*

Mrs lee: " have a seat jungkook. Wait a minute i will make a coffe for you, ok".

Jungkook: "oh i'm fine Mrs lee thank you, it's ok you don't have to. I..i have a question to ask..erm..".

Mrs lee : " i know it must be about hyunsu right? Hmm, it's ok jungkook. Ask me what you want to know?"

Jungkook : "first mm..why you didn't get mad at me like jackson does?"

Mrs lee : "because i know it's not your fault right?"

Jungkook:* widened his eyes* " h..how did you know?"

Mrs lee : " well your mother had told me about it, she said that you went home with tears in your eyes and she ask you, and you explain everything to her that, the girl trying to hurt hyunsu and you dont have any choice and you had to break up with her right? Well my dear jungkook you don't have to felt guilty, you made a right decision about hyunsu accident sh.."* Mrs lee word was cut by jungkook*

Jungkook : "what? Hy..hyunsu had been an accident? Oh my god, what have i done? Th..that's why she didn't know me? Mrs lee she doesn't recognize me? How bad is her condition? That's why jackson hyung really mad at me. * lowering his head felt really guilty and ashamed of himself*

Mrs lee :"i'm sorry jungkook, i thought you already knew about this, oh dear i don't know how will you and hyunsu make up again? I bet she didn't remember you. I'm so sorry dear, i will pray for both of your happiness, i really want you to take care of her jungkook, she really loved you, for this time please..please keep held her hand and never ever let it go..arasseo?" *touch jungkook hair gently*

Jungkook : " i will try Mrs lee, thank you Mrs lee and i'm sorry" * held Mrs lee hand while crying*

Mrs lee : " arasseo" *Mrs lee tried held her crying don't want to let jungkook hear how sad she felt, while caressing jungkook hair*

Mrs lee hoped that jungkook and hyunsu will be a couple like they always be. She really missed how jungkooka and hyunsu uses to play with each other, teasing,sulking hehe they're so cute, but now..it's gone.

-will continue in next chapter *^^*
Sorry for the wrong spelling and bad grammar. =( i'll try my best to work on my grammar. Thank you~