Chapter 10 : our new started

*kring....the school bell ringing..
Jungkook quickly left the class and went to the park search for hyunsu..
Then, he saw hyunsu sit under the tree that he and she used to went during..years ago..

*badump..badump..
Jungkook pov
"oh my god..she's right there..i'm so excited..what should i do now? Surprised her..or just act like normal like i'm not super duper excited at all..arghh...think jungkook think"

End jungkook pov

Hyunsu saw jungkook, she laugh silently when she saw jungkook walk backforward..looking frustration thinking something..

hyunsu pov
"haha he must be super duper anxious what he supposed to do now..haha he never change..i better go to surprised him..hehe"

End of hyunsu pov

Hyunsu walk slowly moving towards jungkook,but pabo jungkook didn't saw her..hehe

Hyunsu: "wahhhh..."* hyunsu tap on jungkook shoulder.
Jungkook:"omma..omo ggamjagiya..." Ermm..hehe hi hyunsu.."
Hyunsu : " OK now shall we take a seat first?"
Jungkook :" oo..oh k"
Hyunsu : " OK let me go straight to the point..jeon Jungkook you know past of this years I've been hurt so much, after you left me I feel like my life is useless, because you just left without any reason..but now I would like to give you a second chance, but in return will you promise me..you will not hurt me for twice..
Jungkook really can't believe with what Hyunsu told him..suddenly he kiss Hyunsu not so passionate but a long sweet kiss..oh how he miss this lips so much..
Hyunsu eyes just get round, she don't know what she should do..she tried to push him but..Jungkook is too strong.
Jungkook broke the kiss, they bit catching their breath,
Hyunsu : "yah..why did you do that?"
Jungkook : "hihi Mian Hyunsu yah..I am so happy..I promise I will not leaved you anymore Hyunsu ah..believe me..*he give a peck on hyunsu cheek*
* Hyunsu shyly smile back at him*

~cafe~
"Isn't that Hyunsu and Jungkook..what's with them? A couple now?" All the student in the cafe start to talk about them..well Jungkook was like an idol actually because he is the most popular with his good looking and he has a nice voice also.

Hyunsu : "yah jeon Jungkook, look they are all staring at us..why they do that?, is there something wrong with us?
Jungkook : "let them be sweetheart..haha"
Hyunsu : *blushing* "yah don't call me like that they might hear it.."
Jungkook : "nope..I want to..let them hear it..hahaha..sweetheart..haha"

~the day was went really cheerful..Hyunsu really let the bad memories fade far away..she really want to start a new life with Jungkook..but in her little heart she do miss jimin..jimin really help her a lot. Jeon Jungkook he promised that he will not ever hurting Hyunsu ever again..~

~TBC~

Naahh...done for this chapter..hmm my English is really bad..the grammar but I will never give up..please do correct my grammar error if u want I don't mind..practice make perfect right..we all learn from mistake..감사합니다=)