17~

_______________________________

"How was the drink I gave you earlier? Was it good?"

______________________

"B-but Draco... I'm your girlfriend." I said in a shaky voice,

"You?" he scoffed.

"I'm engaged to Astoria, why would I be your fucking boyfriend." he spat. My breathing got heavy, I grabbed his hand and there it was, a silver ring on his ring finger. I swallowed the lump in my throat as he yanks his hand away from me.

I started laughing,

"You're kidding right?" I say as I pulled him into a hug.

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING!" I screamed as I shook him. He violently pushed me off as I bury my face in my hands crying.

"Madeline!" Alastair said as he came running up to me, pulling me into his arms.

"Alastair, you seem to know this girl, get this bitch away from me." he spat and laid down on the couch.

"But Draco shes your-"

"Did you not hear me? I said to get her the fuck out," he said through gritted teeth, and Alastair helped me out of the room. I walked out of the room and saw Astoria outside the room waiting, I glanced at her and she has already had an evil bitch smirk on her face. She sashayed into the room and I heard the door close.

"Hello darling, how are you feeling? How was the drink I gave you earlier, was it good?" Astoria said.

"It was okay. It was a little funky and I had a slight headache after, but thanks for the kind gesture." was the last thing I heard before it was too faint for me to hear.

Alastair took me all the way back to my dorms and I laid on my bed while Alastair sits awkwardly on the edge of my bed. It was quiet and awkward due to the fact that the last time I spoke to Alastair was a few weeks ago.

"Out of all people he chose to forget me," I said breaking the silence.

"It isn't his fault, Maddie. Don't be stupid, didn't you hear what they were talking about earlier?" he said and I looked at him in confusion.

"Astoria gave him a drink that made him forget dumbass. She obviously was feelings for Malfoy, and you are getting in her way," he said and I continued staring at him.

"How do you know so much?" I said starting to grow suspicious. He gulped and opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Spill it before I make you Tewkesbury," I said through gritted teeth. He held the back of his neck and exhaled loudly.

"Fine. Astoria wanted me to be apart of it, she wanted me to get you as far away from Draco as possible, basically try to... s-steal you away in a sense," he said in a nervous tone. I started kicking him with my foot and he flinched away yelping and rubbing his arm. I stood up from my bed and pointed my wand at him.

"FUCK YOU TEWKESBURY! Stay the fuck away from me, if you think you can just snatch me away from Draco it's going to be a lot harder then that." I spat still pointing my wand at him.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" he yelled and my wand flew out of my hand.

"Jeez you should really consider studying defense spells, anyways I didn't say I would agree to be apart of her bullshit," he said and I started to get really embarrassed, I sucked on my bottom lip staring at the ground.