「20」

———

"Sunghoon..." Jiwa muttered. "Did they do something to you baby?" Jiwa and Sangbin eyes widened. "B-Baby?" Jiwa stuttered.

"What? You thought I wasn't going to move on?" Sunghoon chuckled. "Sunghoon don't start problems and let's go," Jake mumbled.

"Well yeah, I thought that you were so in love with me. You would do anything for me. I mean I was just joking about moving on last time we met at the mall."

"Well, you're wrong," Sunghoon replied. "Do you expect me to believe you?"

"Sunghoon stop it. Let's go." Jake was about to leave when Sunghoon spoke again. "Why don't you believe it?" Sunghoon asked.

"You don't like guys, you like girls," Jiwa replied.

"Well, when I saw Jake, I felt like a connection, like we belonged to each other and that the universe wanted Jake and me to meet. I guess the universe was right."

"We still don't believe you," Sangbin said.

"Really?" Sunghoon raised a brow while Sangbin nodded.

Sunghoon grabbed Jake's hand as he intertwined their hands with a proud smile on his face. Jake's eyes turned big at Sunghoon's action.

Jiwa's eyes boiled. That should be her not Jake. She immediately walked towards Jake and Sunghoon. She grabbed Sunghoon's wrist which made him let go of Jake's hand.

"Sunghoon I thought you loved me!" Jiwa pouted like a brat. Sunghoon pulled out of Jiwa's grip and wrapped an arm around Jake's waist.

"Well, if you didn't cheat on me, then none of this would've happened. I'm sorry Jiwa but I love Jake."

Jake blushed at Sunghoon's words.

"Fine, then I'll make you suffer more than I did before. You'll see Sunghoon. You'll regret leaving me for this not so pretty."

"Well you're right Jake isn't pretty," Sunghoon said. Jiwa smirked as Jake felt his heart break a bit.

"Because he's beautiful and perfect." Sunghoon smiled. Jake felt his heart flutter and more blush started to creep on Jake's cheek.

Jiwa stomped her feet as she runs away with Sangbin running after her.

Jake froze while Sunghoon watched Jiwa run away. "Good job Jake."

Jake smiled a bit as he was kind of hurt that Sunghoon only said those words so Jiwa would get jealous. "Now, let's go, our order must be ready." Sunghoon took his hand.

"Wait, you go ahead I have to talk to the little girl first." Sunghoon nodded and left.

Jake placed the girl down on the floor and crouched down as he wiped the tears that were still coming. "It's going to be ok, they left and they are never coming back."

The girl hugged Jake as Jake hugged her back.

"Now, where is your mom?" Jake asked as he looked everywhere. "I-I do-don't have one." The girl said. "Well, where did you come from?"

"I-I com-come fr-from street." The girl replied.

(A/N: Also the reason why she isn't talking right is that she's a kid and a kid can't really make a sentence correct when they are very young.)

"What's your name?" Jake looked at her, worried. "Lee Jiwon." She mumbled as she looked away from Jake.

"Do you know when was the last time you saw your mommy?" The girl shook her head. "Come with me for now." Jake stood up and offered her his hand. The girl looked at his hand and didn't know if she couldn't trust him.

Jake saw how she was scared. "Jiwon I promise I won't hurt you." Jiwon hesitated to grab Jake's hand. Jake smiled as he started to walk to the cafe.

He opened the door and let the girl in first and then he walked in.

They walked to the booth where Sunghoon was waiting for him. "Sorry I took so long outside." Sunghoon smiled and shook his head.

"Hoonie, do you know where an adoption center is?"

Sunghoon looked at Jake while drinking his milkshake. "Why?" Sunghoon questioned.

"Jiwon doesn't have a family," Jake said as he looked at the sleepy girl on his lap. She was hugging Jake while he smiled at the girl.

"I think there's one close by," Sunghoon mentioned. "Can we go?" Jake pleaded.

Sunghoon smiled as he nodded. Jake smiled as he started to drink his milkshake. "By the way, why did you bring a cupcake?" Jake asked as he grabbed it. "Jake you're supposed to eat in the mornings."

Jake pouted as he grabbed it. He started to eat it until it was gone. Sunghoon smiled at Jake's messing eating.

Sunghoon wiped the frosting on Jake's upper lip and licked it after. Jake got flustered. "Don't do that," Jake mumbled.

Sunghoon smirked at Jake's words. Then he realized Jake's started to turn red. He thought Jake was just hot in the cafe.

Even though it was freezing outside. "Are you ok?" Sunghoon asked as he looked worried at Jake. Jake looked at Sunghoon and nodded.

"Will you excuse me for a bit?" Sunghoon nodded as Jake placed the girl on the chair and walked to the restroom.

When he walked in, he splashed water on his face. He started to cool down as he sighed and closed his eyes. He had his hands on the sink. He then grabbed napkins from the side and dried himself.

"Okay, Jake it's fine. Not only did Sunghoon look hot but I made a fool of myself." That's when Jake realized why he said.

'D-Did I just call S-Sunghoon h-hot?!'

———

Thank you for reading, baiii ~ <333333