Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Only a few weeks left till we move to California i said in my head as i was crossing the days off on the calender.

I slowly walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Another day at school. Great. I walked into jessica's room to see if she was awake and like always she was ready. Jessica was such a clever little girl.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast for me and Jessica. After i was done i shouted for Jess to come down and when she had finished we left. Well after I had a quick peak in the mirror. I walked Jess to school before i left and made my way to school. I hated school so much what was there even an point in attending when its like a bluddy hell whole. I was determined to get good grades so in the future I could get an awesome job that I enjoyed. 

The rest of my walk to school was spent thinking about how cool california was going to be. I had only realised the reality of that when the school bell rang. Dude it was loud i felt like it had waken me up from a dream. 

First lesson to start the day was history. Oh how much i hate this lesson. The teacher just blabs on and on and on about things. "Morning class" Mr Adam say. No reply. "Whats wrong with you all its the first thing in the morning your supposed to be energetic" he say. Connor replies with an unnecessary comment "Are you being for real we're all tired" the whole class burst out laughing. I don't see why they find Connor funny if i'm completely honest i think he's a jerk. Copy the paragraph into your books. The lesson didn't go by so quick but by the time the double lesson had finished it was break time. What a relief! Was i glad? The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class but me i just took my time ever since i was billy no mate..