Chapter 4

hi how are you all i hope you enjoy ^^

Karl's pov

I was on my way to the dream smp sleepover with Midnight. When we arrived Tubbo opened the door and pulled us into the big house. Everyone was already in the living room talking and waiting for me.  I sat down on the couch beside me was Sapnap, Midnight climbed on my head and laid down. Everyone was looking at me and the kitten on my head " Where did you get a cat from" Quackity asked. I answered with a smile that I got her from Sapnap. I was blushing a bit as I said that. I saw Dream smirking. I swear he is planning something. After one hour of talking, we all decided to play a game of Truth or Dare. Tommy began and asked Tubbo " T or D Tubbo" Tubbo chooses Truth and Tommy asked him what he would do if someone killed his bees. His innocent aura changed into a scary one so that you would shiver and in the coldest way possible he said" I would kill their friends and family and then burn their house". After he said that he was all normal again. That was scary. After some rounds Dream asked me T or D. I said that I'll choose dare. "I dare you to share a bed with Sapnap the whole week of the sleepover," he said smirking. I was blushing hard at the image of sleeping next to Sapnap.

time skip

We finished playing T or D and went to eat dinner because it was already late. After we ate we all went to get ready for the movie night. Tommy picked the movie for the first night and sadly it was a horror movie. I hate horror movies. I always start to shake and bury my face in a pillow or when someone is sitting next to me I grab their arm. It's a bad habit of mine at least for me it's a bad habit. After a while, we all were ready for the movie. Tubbo and Niki finished the snacks. Punz and Sapnap were giving everyone blankets and pillows.

tbc

sorry that I leave it on a bad cliffhanger but im really lazy today so yeah. Anyways Sorry for the mistakes and maybe I will upload a chapter tommorow but im not sure if i will