chapter 4

october 1st

Alley woke me up. It was still dark outside. "I'll take a shower and gonna put a pyjama on. My phone rand. I looked at the screen. 6.35am and Sarah want a facetime. I accepted the call.

S: you won't belive me who is laying next to me.

She turned the phone and I saw Kevin laying there half naked.

C: what the bloody hell! How did you do this?

S: Last night I drank a little bit to much and ran into kevin. He was worried and decided to bring me home but he dosen't knew were I live.

C: Didn't he asked you?

S: He asked but I couln't talk clearly enough. So he brought me into his appartement. Right after I fell onto his bed I slept deaply. I think he was tired too and felt into bed right next to me.

C: Oh my god girl. I'm never leaving you drink alone again.

We both laughed. Alley came back from the shower still naked. I hang up the call and looked at her. She looked at me with a big smirk on her face. "Come cuddle with me." She jumped under my blanket and put her face between my breasts. Her warm breath made me wet because the air were running about my nipples. She turned over and we fell asleep in the spoon position. ( I was the big spoon)

Few hours later my alarmclock rang. It was 9am. "Alley time to make breakfast and do homeworks." Tomorrw is Monday and we have some lessons with Kevin (btw. he is our classteacher). I stood up and went to the Kitchen to make breackfast. I wore short hotpants and a to small crop top with a big snippet. My hair were still messy. In the kitchen I saw a little note from my brother. The note were written quickly so that I can't read the hole thing. The headlne was 'todo for sis'. I'll hate him for this. The first point was bring take Sarah from Kevin and bring her home. The second and third were go shopping and do homeworks. I roled eith my eye's.

After Alley and I had breackfast she went home so that I can do homeworks. After half an hour I was done with my homeworks. I looked at the todo list. Go shopping and take Sarah. I decided to go shopping with Sarah. I picked my phone, my mask because of Covid-19, my wallet and the Keys and called Sarah.

C: Hi Sarah I'm going to pick you up. Where are you right now?

S: I'm sitting with Kevin and Michael at the breackfast table and eat breackfast.

C: Wait? What!?

S: Newlander Chausse 5

C: See you in 10 minutes.

S: Yeah bye

She hang up and I started my favorite playlist on Spotify.

After 10 minutes I arrived at this house. It was new, big and white painted. I rand the doorbell and my stortteacher Michael opend the door. He looked up and down on me. Then I realised what I wore. "Come in Charly. Sarah is waiting." I got into the kitchen and saw Sarah there sitting with Kevin who explaind her the history homeworks. I looked at them. Kevin looked up and down on me. He got up to my face with his eyes and realised that it was me. "Sarah Charly arrived. See you tow tomorrow." We wished them a good day and drove to target. In Target Sarah told me everything. My bisexual ass were impressed.