Chapter 10

October 4/5

The Kiss became more rough. His hands were on my back where he unzipped my dress. He pulled away and smiled at me. He bagan took my dress off and began to kiss my neck. His hands ran down my body. I put myself on top of him and started to undo his shirt. he smirked at me and we began to kiss again. He lightly lifted his upper body to take his shirt off. His body were strong and well trained. I undressed myself completely. When I sat on his legs I saw a bump in his jeans. I smiled and opened slowly . He got up and took them off. Then he pinned me down ond opened my bra. He blew on my breats. I began to shiver when he sucked on my nipples. I couldn't hold back my moans when he continued to suck on them. He stopped and looked me directly in the eyes. Then I felt his hand between my legs. He bagan to rub my clit through my panties. I tried to get out of this situation but his grip was to thight. He looked at me, smirked and ripped my panties away. He took his tie to tie my hands against the bed. he then pulled down his underwear and this lenght sprung out. "Are your ready?" he asked woth a big smile on his face. "Yes daddy ~ " I awnsered in a sexy voice. "Would you do as I say?" He smiled "Of course daddy ~ " I replied. He untied my hands. "Stay on all four and put your hands near the head of the bed." I did what the said. He tied my hands again. Then he too two fingers and pushed them inside. I began to moan loudly. As he started to push them in and out I moaned even louder. I came onto his hand. He started to lick it clean. He then leaned over my butt and back. "You taste sweet cutie. Could you lick them clean for me?" He asked with his sexy deep voice. I felt his hip against my entrance. As I started to lick his fingers clean he pushed his lenght into me. It was so big that it hurts. Tears ran down my face. He saw it and waited for me to give him a sign that he can move. I became a moaning mess when he pushed into me. He began to moan too. I felt how my plesure built up. The feeling became more and more until I felt how a wave of satisfaction overcame me and I came. Seconds after that I felt how his dick twitched and he released. He untied my hands and grabbed my hair. He lead my head to his dick to lick it clean. He pushed it into my mouth. I continued and he came into my mouth. I swolloed it. He then hold my chin up and gave me a long kiss. I felt down onto the sheet. Kevin laid next to me. He hugged me from behind and placed one hand on my breast. Then we both fell asleep.

In the next morning I woke up with a big headache. I tired to remeber what happened lat night. I got out of the bed, Still half asleep, and walked into the kitchen. Before I could search for a glass I saw how Michael stood there with wide open eyes. I could remember what happened. I looked down at me. I stood there completly naked. I looked back at Michael and tried to run but he got my wrist and pulled me close to him. He took my chin so I have to face him. I looked him deep in the eyes. We got closer and kissed. I felt how his hands moved down my body to my butt. I made a little jump and he picked me up. Still kissing we got over to the couch. He broke the kiss and pushed me down. I laid there and waited for him to get undressed. My eyes were filled with lust. He smirked a little bit and then got undressed. His dick is huge. He got on top of me and we started to kiss again. He went down my neck with kisses and went farther down. I moaned when he pushed tow fingers into me. He took his fingers out before I could come and started to lick them clean. "Would you lick the rest of them clean?" I did as he told. I felt something that were pushed against my entrance.