The Last Resort

Art does not belong to me. Danny Phantom doesn't belong to me. POV may change through out the episode.

When Pariah Dark returns for revenge Danny must resort to drastic measures in order to stop him
What is Danny's plan to once again defeat the ghost king?!
____________________________________________

Clockwork floated there looking through the green swirling screen in front of him at our favorite ghost boy hero's future. Ever since young Daniel defeat his evil future self Dan phantom Clockwork has been tasked as his guardian. As Daniel's guardian he must make sure that there will not be an enemy that he can not face for the world needs Danny Phantom.

Clockwork looked closely at the screen as he changes from a elderly looking ghost to a young adult male. All the sudden the screen starts to glitch. Clockwork's eyes widen as the screen showed black and white static. "What is happening! This...this has never happened before." Clockwork exclaimed as his power over time has never failed. "What ever is happening can not be a good sign." He claims calmly. "I must warn Daniel before it's to late." A clock hand appeared before Clockwork. It spun around creating a turquoise and black swirling portal. As the portal disappeared Clockwork was not longer floating where he once was.

____________________________________________

Back in Amity Park [Danny's room]

Danny was laying on his bed with his hands behind his head resting against his head bored with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. It's been almost a week since he and all the ghost in the Ghost Zone saved earth from the Disasteroid. The ghost seem to be giving Danny a break finally. The next day after the events Danny decide to tell his parents his secret since he didn't know how much longer he could hide it.

It actually went much better than Danny expected. His parents were proud of what he was doing but they said that just cause he's a hero doesn't get him out of not having a curfew, which of course was a bummer but he understood their reasoning. He was glad they didn't strap him to an examination table and dissect him, thank Clockwork. Danny also told them everything he had learned about ghosts in his time fighting them and now they won't shot first and ask questions never, hopefully. Things were going good for Danny finally, but of course that never lasts long.

As Danny's ghost sence went off a turquoise and black portal appeared on the left side of Danny's bed. He opened his left eye to see who it was. Normal Danny would transform into his alter ego but he didn't because only one ghost used turquoise and blue portals. As if reading his mind the ghost he was thinking of walked through the portal and disappeared.

"Clockwork." Danny said as he through his legs over the side is bed and leaned on his legs. "Due what do I own the pleasure of the great ghost of time visiting little oh me." Danny stated as he raise and eyebrow and tiled his head to the left a little while smiling.

"Young Daniel I have come to warn you of a great evil that rises." Clockwork said getting straight to the point.

Danny sign and looked down. "Ugh!! What is it this time I'm trying to take a break here!" Danny yelled as he looked up at the ghost of time and through his arms up in the air for emphasis.

"That is what I have come to warn you about." The time ghost said as he change from a young adult male to a toddler then back again.

Danny raised an eyebrow as he put his arms back down. "What do you mean?" He said as he looked at Clockwork with a confused expression as worry flashed in his eyes.

"I can not see what this evil is. For some reason I am not able to see what is to come." Clockwork said forming into and elderly ghost.

Danny's eyes widen in shock and worry. "WHAT?!!!?!" Danny yelled as his griped the side on his bed next to each one of his legs.

"Yes. You must prepare yourself young Daniel for this could be anything. Whatever it is, is of extreme power, alas sadly that is all I know thus I can not give you anymore information on the future ahead." Clockwork said as he looked at Danny's worry form in front of him while changing to a young adult male.

The ghost boy looked up and the time ghost. "So you're telling me there's this great evil coming and you THE ghost of time can't see it!" Danny exclaimed with worry dripping from his voice as he gestured to Clockwork with his left hand. If Clockwork wasn't able to see this possibly new enemy then who know what could possibly be waiting ahead.

Clockwork nodded. "I wish you the best of luck Daniel. I am sorry I am not able to be of more assistants." Clockwork said calmly as he changed to a toddler.

Danny sighed. "It's it's okay Clockwork there's nothing anyone can do about it. I just hope whatever IT is that I can handle it." Danny said then looked up at Clockwork. "Do you at least know if it's a new enemy?" Danny asked hoping that if it was an old enemy then he would be able to handle it but if the enemy was new then he will most definitely struggle due to new abilities and power it may have that he's never dealt with before.

"I am afraid I do not. I do know that you will be able to handle it Daniel for you have pulled through things that most people can not." Clockwork said as he tried to cheer the boy up. "I wish you luck Daniel." And with that Clockwork disappeared into his turquoise and black portal.

Danny groaned and flopped onto his bed with his arms stretched out. "Why is nothing ever easy." Danny complained as he looked at the ceiling.

____________________________________________

If you like this peek at "The Last Resort" then please let me know if you wish for this episode to continue.