Awakened

Danny had a restless sleep last night as he could not stop thinking about what Clockwork said. THE ghost of time can't see an evil that's on the rise and is coming! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DELL WITH THAT!! Danny thought as he twisted and turned in his bed. “Ugh I need to clear my head.” Danny said as he got out of bed and stood in front of his window as the familiar white rings washed over his body transforming him into his alter ego, Danny Phantom.

Danny went intangible and invisible as he flew out his window. Danny dropped his invisibility once he was far enough away from his house. He sat on the edge of one of the many tall buildings in Amity Park. “Ugh what am I gonna do….” Danny thought out loud as he ran his hands through his snow white hair as he rested his elbow on his legs.

“Whatever this evil is that's on the rise is definitely super dangerous if Clockwork can't see it or whatever it is.” Danny exclaimed as he threw his arms in the arm then back down. “I just really hope that it’s not a new enemy so I know how to deal with it.” Danny then got up and flew back home enjoying the cold cool breeze as he flew by while it lasted. Who knows maybe this is the last time i’ll ever get to fly…. I should probably call Sam and Tucker tomorrow so we can make a plan, lucky it’s a Saturday tomorrow. Danny thought as he flew through his wall and landed on his bed transforming back into fenton.
____________________________________________

In the ghost zone [Pariah’s keep]

A black cloaked figure approached the sarcophagus of forever sleep wear the ghost king himself lied. From under the cloak the figure pulled out a green glowing key with a skull at the end of it and lifted it up to the sarcophagus. As the cloaked figure put the ket in the key hole and turned it, the figure pulled out what looked like a silver colored band.

"Your new purpose is to serve me." The hooded figure said in an eerie voice as the sarcophagus opened revealing Pariah Dark. The hooded figure reached for the ghost king's wrist attempting to put the clamp on him but was stopped by another hand. The figure looked up to see Pariah Dark glaring at him.

"YOU DARE TRY TO CONTROL ME!!" Pariah shouted as the figure fell onto the ground in fear. Pariah stepped out of the sarcophagus Cape swaying in the invisible wind as he moved forward. "WHO DARE WAKE ME!!!"

Pariah looked down at the cowering figure below him. "You! You are the one who has awakened me!!"

The figure bowed. "Yes my king. I have awaken you for I serve your rule."

"Why have you awakened my my servant." Pariah says while glaring at the figure bowing before him.

"So you can take back your place as the right full ruler of the ghost zone and human world, but I believe there is someone you want revenge on am I correct." The figure said while getting up and standing before their king.

"PHANTOM."