ch 1 WARNING NSFW

Mineta wakes up from his bed "It's my birthday finally." Mineta said cheerfully. "Wait it's my birthday." Mineta said in a more sad voice. Mineta then got ready for school. On his way to class with Denki, Denki noticed that his friend was sad. What's wrong bro?" Denki asked. "Oh it's just that everyone hates me and it's my birthday so do you mind we spend the day together?" Mineta told his friend. "Sure." Denki repiled and then he put him on his shoulder . They enter class and notice that no one is there but Momo and Iida"Hello there Mineta i wanted to give you this but please open it in your dorm after class." Iida told him while waving his arms up and down. "Oh thanks Iida, but what is it for?" Mineta asked"It's is for your birthday." Iida said moving his hands up and down faster "It wouldn't be nice if i forgot a fellow classmate birthday now would it?" Iida said. Momo was busy studing for the test not even noticing that anyone was there. everyone gets in and class starts (time skip) it is 6 pm and Denki forgot to be with Mineta. Mineta is just sad watching hentai to cheer himself up but he can't even get hard mineta is depressed. Meanwhile everyone is playing video games, hours pass by and it is 10 pm. Iida says "Alright we can play tomorrow." as he shuts down the tv the class whines but goes to their dorms. Meanwhile Momo wants to have some tea and waits for everyone to leave. She waits in the dark hoping to not be seen. Everyone goes to bed and 15 mins pass by and Momo is about to leave the dark to go the kitchen when she see a shadow coming by. It"s Mineta crying Momo decides to wait to see what is happening. Mineta goes to the cupboard to make a cake. Momo is wondering why Mineta is doing this. Mineta mixes the batter and puts it in the oven and gets out two number candles that have 16 on them. with a sad face "Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me "Happy birthday to dear me." "Happy birthday to Mineta." Momo singing walking out. Momo is crying realizing what happened. Mineta was about to go to grab some grape ice cream to put on his cake as he didn't notice her when Momo when runs out hugging him. "What are you doing here?" Mineta asks scared"I was going to make some tea." "Oh."Happy birthday Mineta." Momo says huging him tightly and lifts him up with Mineta's face now shoved in her boobs. Mineta then asks with his face still in if she wants to have cake. Momo nods and puts him down. They eat the small cake and Momo follows Mineta to his room"Well umm goodnight Momo." Mineta says Putting his hand on the back of his head"But i have a gift for you." Momo says biting her lips. And what would tha-." Momo grabs Mineta and puts him in his dorm. She throws him to his bed and strips teases Mineta. Mineta gets his 13 in boner. Momo gets close to Mineta and Pulls his pants down starts sucking the tip of his dick while giving him a hand job. Mineta cums in her mouth after 3 mins. She drinks it momo then gets up and opens the lips of her pussy and pushes his dick in. Mineta now clapping her cheeks and Momo is now moaning and saying "Harder daddy nonstop. Momo is now having the best time of her life ( What she was only going to do once as a gift could not stop as she had grown addicted to mineta dick.) Momo then hops off and pushes her tits together on his dick and moving it up and down. Mineta is fucking the shit out of her tits he comes again. Momo then licks his dick while drinking the cum off her. Momo then lays down and puts Mineta on her boobs"Happy birthday baby." with her body sweating "That was the best cake i have ever had."Momo then said" will you be my boyfriend Mineta?" "I love you"YES!!' Mineta said happily."Momo slept with Mineta huging her like a weeb with her waifu body pillow "I am so lucky to have these boobs." Mineta said with a muffled voice as he was pushing his head in her boobs and they both sleep together.