Saimota Angst Oneshot

Execution idea is not original- it's like inspired.

Shuichi stood beside the lifeless body of Kokichi Ouma, the spiked bat dropping from his hands.

Shuichi hadn't even realised what he'd done, he had beaten Kokichi to death with the bat, taking out all of the anger for him he didn't even realise he had.

"Hah... I.. heh.. Wh.. No.. hah.." Shuichi trembled as he put his blood covered hands up to his face.

He was going to have a lot of lying to do.

Shuichi stood, shaking as he gripped onto the trial stand infront of him tightly. Sweat dripped down his face as he stared down at his blank voting screen below him.

Shuichi Saihara: Guilty

"Sh-Shuichi... Wh..why..?" Kaito stammered out as he forcefully made Shuichi turn to him - even though his head was still facing down.

"..I... I.. I didn't.. even realise I did it.. I.. just.. g-got.. so.. mad..." Shuichi choked back tears as he tried his best to explain himself. Kaito cried as he looked down at the quivering boy.

"Y-you.. you.. d-damnit!!" Kaito yelled as he turned back to his stand and punched it's side.

Shuichi lowered his head more and fell to the ground, trying to silence his own sobs.

It was a room only full of crying for at least a minute.

That was until Shuichi stood up, wiping his own tears.
"W-well.. heh.. I-I'm sorry everyone.. I-I failed y-you all..."

Kaito turned to him,
"N-No Shuichi! W-we can stop Monokuma..! We c-can stop h-him killing y-you!!
Please... I love y-you Shuichi..." Kaito cried as he turned to Shuichi.

"I.. I love you too K-Kaito.. but we c-cant stop it..." Shuichi responded as he looked at Kaito with a weary smile.

"N-No! I won't accept I-!" Kaito screamed as he went to grab onto Shuichi, but said boy had a collar gripped around his neck, and got pulled upward. Shuichi winced in pain as he pulled his hands up to the collar as he ascended higher.

The screen by the remaining people turned on, showing Shuichi get dropped down in a room.

Shuichi cried out as he got dropped onto the floor in long, narrow hallway-looking type of room. He pulled himself up to stand as he analysed his surroundings. Puzzles filled the walls, all connected to different doors.

An escape room.. Shuichi thought to himself. Kaito's desperation for trying to get him to live and his love for him fuelled Shuichi with enough determination to try his best to get out of here. He approached one of the puzzles and fiddles around with it, eventually putting it into place. As it clicked into shape, a small dagger shot at Shuichi into the back of his shin, making Shuichi cry out.

A wrong answer means a dagger huh... Shuichi muttered as he limped over to another.

Another.

Another.

Another dagger stabbed into Shuichi, making his left hand bleed.

Shuichi's vision was slightly blurry because if the blood loss, but he had to keep going.

Another.

Another.

Another.

Another.

Kaito couldn't stand this. He yelled,
"Come on!! We can stop this!!!" And started to run toward the execution area door. Soon enough, everyone else gathered and tried their best to open it as did Kaito.

Another.

Another.

Another.

Shuichi couldn't hear the yells of his friends who were managing to open the door, he was too focused on a puzzle and the blood loss was getting to his head.

Click.

The door opened, letting the teenagers enter and run toward Shuichi.

Click.

The puzzle finished, opened up to show a large knife flying toward Shuichi. Shuichi couldn't even make it out, it stabbed into his chest before he could do anything. He staggered back and fell, making any knives that were on the back of him push further in.

"kagh.. ah.. k.." Shuichi shook as blood bubbled up in the back of his throat.

Kaito bolted toward Shuichi, taking the bleeding boy in his arms.

"SHUICHI!! JUST HANG ON OKAY?! PLEASE!!" Kaito yelled out as he cried onto the body that slowly emptied of life.

"Kah... Kai... to..." Shuichi stammered as he slightly lifted his arm and some blood dripped from the side of his mouth. Kirumi was kneeling down beside Shuichi on the other side, trying her best to quickly deal with each wound.

"C'mon Shuichi.. y-you can do this.. just stay with me, okay..? Just stay awake.. you can do it.." Kaito whispered as he caressed Shuichi's cheeks.

"I... I..m... s..so..sorry..." Shuichi whispered as he let tears fall from his eyes. "I can't... I.. can't..." Shuichi's eyelids were getting heavier, it was getting even more difficult to grip onto the small amount of life he had left. His eyes closed as his head fell back, along with the rest of his body going limp.
Kirumi looked at Kaito with a panicked look on her face as she quickly checked his pulse.

"He's... he's gone.."