In so sorry!!!

Hey guys im so so so so so so soooooo sorry for not posting!!

I have a lot of trouble and problems going on.

But if u want to give advice im gonna tell you how i Got this story.

Actually i had the inspiration of this story from my own life.
I have a lot of guy friends but the ones im closest with is 5.
I love Them alot but i dont want to be friends with Them in the moment cause they have started Stealing, drinking and even smoking.
I feel trapped alot where it even came to the point i hurt myself.
Im 13 yrs old and this isnt supposed to happen to me.
So i Will be taking a break for some time and just try to get better mentally and physically.
I feel very sad because of Them doing illegal shit even tho i told Them to not do it when im with Them around Them or even talk about me when they do it.
They wont stop so i figured it was a safe Way for me.
But i found out some of the stuff they give me is stolen and they still do it when im there.
This has cause me to feel sad, tired and not wanting to do anything anymore.
I also have alot of family problems cause i recently found out from friends it wasnt normal my parents didn't talk and always fought eachother.
And that has also cause me too not feel pain and there come the physical hurting in and not feeling hungry.
Right now i havent enten anything but dinner since Yesterday lunch.

I really wanna take a break to get better mentally.

But i with you all a merry Christmas and happy new hear hopping you all stay safe.

And please dont Call me unnie!😢😅
Im 13!!!

I hate it as much as jungkook hates Being called oppa!😂😂