IN THE PENALTY BOX

Hey, Cliffhangers!

Guess what? I co-wrote a super sweet young adult romance book with Lynn Rush! It's called, IN THE PENALTY BOX and it comes out on January 5, 2021! 

I've included the pre-order swag kit that up for grabs, the pre-order links, and the synopsis! 

Today, I'll be sharing an exclusive deleted scene from the book and if you add this to your library, I may be sharing a chapter in the near future as well! ;) 

Let me know what you think of the deleted scenes and be sure to head over to my IG and TikTok (@KellyAnneBlount) for giveaways, more exclusive content, and more!

Stay safe!

Hearts and Daggers,

Kelly Anne xoxo 

Pre-Order Your Copy Here: https://bit

Pre-Order Your Copy Here: https://bit.ly/InThePenaltyBoxUniversal

Pre-Order Swag Kit: https://inthepenaltybox.pgtb.me/5lZ3zG

Synopsis: 

Willow

Figure skating was supposed to be my whole world. But one unlucky injury and now I'm down...but I'm definitely not out. I just need to rehab--a boatload of rehab--and who'd have thought I could do it on the boys' hockey team?
Of course, the infuriatingly hot captain of the team seems to think I'm nothing but sequins and twirls. What's a girl to do but put him in his place? Game on.

Brodie

Hockey is my whole world. I've worked my tail off getting my team in a position to win the championships--hopefully in front of major college scouts, too--so what's a guy to do when a figure skater ends up as our new goalie?Of course, the distractingly sexy skater thinks I'm nothing but a testosterone-laced competitive streak. And surely she's only biding her time to heal, then she's gone. Game over.