chapter 1

Bettys pov

I sat there, twirling the end of my ponytail, that hugged tightly against my head. hearing archie's faint voice in the back of my head. "betts are you listening? betts?" Archie said, it took me a minute, but I nodded, "mmhmm i'm listening babe" I said.

"okay baby" he said smiling and continuing to talk, the truth is, I hadn't been listening all morning, I didn't know why, I just didn't feel like it, I didn't have the energy to hear him talk about football or something else right now, I just wanted silence.

after what felt like an eternity, the bell rang, I sighed out of relief, slowly getting up and grabbing my bag. I watched archie get up and look at me, I smiled as he grabbed my face and kissed me, I kissed back softly, shortly after pulling away. "see ya later baby" archie said smiling.

"see ya later arch" I responded smiling, shortly after walking away. making my way to class. i sat in the back, normally I would be in the front but today was different I guess. I pulled out my notebook and started to doodle, just simple clouds and rainbows, nothing much, just something for fun I guess.

"Ms cooper?" the teacher had said, ofc I wasn't paying attention so I didn't hear her, I was zoned out to say the least. "Ms. cooper?" the teacher said once more, again no answer, then I felt someone nudge me, I looked up and at the teacher, confused.

"Ms. cooper, can you please answer the question" the teacher asked me, giving me and death stare. she looked mad, "uh uh, what was the question?" I asked, confused. "what was the departure in 'how to kill a mockingbird" the teacher responded to me.

"um, it's um" I sat there trying to think, I knew I knew it but I couldn't put my tongue on it. my mind was blank. I couldn't think of it. it just wouldn't come to mind. I sat there twisting my hair, "can anyone answer this question for ms. cooper?" the teacher ask my peers.

I looked around, seeing veronica lodge raise her hand, I rolled my eyes, we use to be best friends, until she tried to sleep with Archie. ever since I got with him she's been trying to one up me, or be better than me you can say yourself.

she was mad at me, for having feelings for Archie I guess, I mean I hadn't knew she liked him, plus it's not my fault Archie likes me, let alone love me, and I love him. "yes Ms. lodge" the teacher called on her, ofc she did. she always loved veronica for some reason, favoritism I guess.

"well the departure of 'how to kill a mocking bird' is when.." veronica went on to say, I zoned out, hating the sound of her voice. god I hate her, everything about her, she has everything she wants, her parents don't care about her grades or who she dates, she's allowed to do whatever she wants.

but I mean. who tries to sleep with their supposed best friends boyfriend, like your kidding me right. ugh and she was all like i'm sorry bee, like that was gonna fix everything and make me trust you after I found you trying to sleep with my boyfriend. I close my eyes laying my head down, slowly drifting asleep.

Narratives Pov

Archie took his phone out of his pocket, opening up messages right before clicking on veronica's texts.

"hey ron, meet me in the locker room in 5 minutes" Archie texted veronica smiling, his usual booty call, Archie never felt guilty, he didn't blame himself, he blamed betty, he always told himself, a guys got needs and gots to get them taken care of some how.

taking out her phone, veronica smiled, responding back "i'll be there arch :)" veronica turned off her phone, flipping it over and putting it into her bag. veronica saw this as revenge, she felt as betty had betrayed her, taking the guy she liked right from under neath her.

Archie raised her hand, waiting for the teacher to call on him. "yes Archie?" the teacher asked, "can I use the bathroom please?" Archie asked in a polite tone. "yeah of course you can" the teacher said, making Archie smile slightly, "thank you Sir" Archie said getting up and leaving the classroom.

Archie headed to the boys locker room, waiting for veronica to arrive. Veronica raising her hand, asking to use the bathroom. once the teacher had said yes, she got up quickly leaving, saying yes on her way out. veronica practically ran to the locker room, rushing inside.

Archie smiled at the look of her, he grabbed veronicas face, kissing her passionately. veronica grabbed onto his arms pulling him closer. Archie let go of veronica face picking her up by her thighs, veronica shortly wrapping her legs around him after.

Veronica wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself against him. Archie backed her up and into a wall, holding her up as he bit her lip, sliding his tongue into her mouth. veronica softly moaned into his mouth, making Archie smirk at the vibrations.

Bettys pov

I woke up to the loud sound of the bell, I sat up quickly, the noise startling me. I looked at the clock, shit I thought to myself, I slept through the whole thing, I rubbed my eyes as I yawned, before getting up from my seat.

I grabbed my stuff, putting each book into my bag. I grabbed my bag putting it on one of my arms and walking out. I headed over to my locker, opening it, putting each book I wouldn't need for homework inside and only taking the books I needed.

I stood there, waiting for Archie, around 10 minutes went by and I got a text, so I checked my phone, "hi baby, sorry I can't walk you home today, I left early to help my dad, but i'll see you around. love ya🥰" I smiled reading it, god Archie was so good to me.

I closed my locker and left, making my way home.

-
word count not including this 1038
-
okay so this is the first chapter of my new booking "loving you"
-
I hope you enjoyed it, tell me what you think in the comments
-
don't forget to vote!
-
the next part will be out as soon as possible, I promise