Part 1 (The New Kid)

Your POV

I'm going to a new school again, I never liked being the new kid because I always ended up covered in bruises and scars that covered my arms and legs. Luckily, my older brother, Cross is one of the teachers there. The school was called Underhigh, it was mostly filled with monsters but I didn't mind it. I never really had friends because of my trust issues. Then I saw PJ and his group of bullies circled around me and I hated every single moment of it. Then I hear PJ say "Get her" and at that moment a ran as fast as a could. I wish this day could just end already.

PJ POV

I saw this girl, she looked like the new kid because I've never seen her here before. She didn't look afraid that there were mostly monsters attending the school. "Get her" I yelled to my group of friends. When I said that she ran very fast but not fast enough. My group was closing in on her and said " what do you want me to do with her PJ" said, someone, "Beat her up" I replied. They started to punch her but she didn't flinch which has surprising to me because everyone feared me she was different and I liked that.

Your POV

Well, this is not surprising I thought to myself and then everything blacked out.