Part 2 (What Happened?)

Your POV

What happened? I look around and then noticed that I was in the nurse's office with my brother, who fell asleep. I nudged him a little causing him to jolt awake. 

Cross: "Sis your ok"

You: " Bro, did I pass out?'

Cross: " yes you did"

You: " That's not surprising..you know this happens all the time I go to a new school....right?"

Cross: " Right"

 Cross and I talked for a little while before he needed to teach his class. Man, I hate school, I need to make some friends, and NOT get bullied because I'm a nerd. Well, I needed to make some friends I thought as a headed to art class. Mr. Ink was the teacher, he was always calm. What made the class, not as fun was the bastard who bullied me this morning, PJ.

PJ POV

I saw that girl again, what's her name? (Y/N)  Mr.Ink called out, oh, so that's her name (y/n). She kept getting in my way! She looked at me with hatred in her (e/c) eyes. Looks like she hates me now. I can't blame her though, after all, I was the one that bullied her. Then it was lunchtime the best part of the school day.

Your POV

Finally its lunch, I walked into the cafeteria and saw nerds, like me. They were all monsters a skeleton named Papyrus, a dinosaur named Alphys, and a skeleton named Fresh but I sat with them anyway. We talked for a while slowly getting to know each other and then I made three new friends. Now, this day is getting way better than it was 3 hours ago. I was still mad at PJ though, I officially hate him and his stupid friends.

PJ POV

I was just minding my own business when I saw (y/n) with 3 other nerds. I didn't hate (y/n) I despised her! Then my father Ink came over and said " I know you hate (y/n) but you need to learn that is not ok to bully others."After my father left I thought about what he had said, I am going to apologize to (y/n) about what I have done. I was gonna do it tomorrow ASAP.

Your POV

Math was the last class of the day the only class that PJ wasn't in. I felt so relieved, it felt like I was in a state of peace and happiness. My anger slowly melted away, Mabey PJ didn't mean to bully me..Mabey he was scared? 

------Time skip-----

After a little math was over I went to my brother's car which was a pearl white color and opened the passenger seat door. Then I saw PJ running towards me saying that he was sorry. It was very annoying so I accepted it even though I didn't want to. Then he ran over to his parents, Mr.Ink and Mr. Error. I can't wait to get some sleep!