ミ 015

day one

"come on."

"i dont want to." she dragged her voice.

(jst lisoo ig live vibes ✌🏻)

"delivery?" she suggested.

"oh yes panda express." taehyung did a peace sign to annoy her a little.

"you know what, lets flip your house to see what edible stuff we have." she immediately got out of bed before heading for the kitchen, not forgetting his morning kiss.

"we have pre packed pancake mix here, and a blueberry muffin mix. which one?" she raised the two boxes on her hands, letting him make the tough decision.

"damn i really have no clue on what to eat for breakfast. life choices." he sighed, like a grandpa in his 60s.

"ah! strawberry smoothie thingy i saw on youtube but lets improvise it. frozen strawberries and yakult, i remember i left some here ..." she leaned to the lower shelf of the fridge for some strawberries before placing it in the freezer.

"half an hour should do, since your fridge is kinda strong. meanwhile, netflix and chill!"

his life was dull before she barged in. he just lost his grandmother who had raised him for fourteen years, his group were starting to gain attention from the general public.

he had to keep the image of kim taehyung away from v. until she barged in recklessly and lit the fire in his little box, slowly lowering his guard and opened up to more people.

he wouldn't be where he is if it wasn't because of her recklessness.

"i want to watch hansung dancing today, please?" she pleaded with her puppy eyes, melting his heart.

"again?" he tried arguing his way out but eventually failed miserably.

"yes. hansung is so cute, you know that. especially when he is dancing." she smiled, like a proud girlfriend of her boyfriend's growth.

"fine. but you could only watch me okay? no looking at seojoon hyung." he warned.

"yes hansung!" she cheered on as she watched how cute he was.

she couldn't contain her excitement within herself. after all, it is taehyung's debut drama and she just can't get over how fetus taehyung looks.

with his very first appearance on the drama, she was already fanning herself badly.

jisoo fan girl mode : on

taehyung can't help but to roll his eyes internally at how jisoo is heads over heels for him when he (or rather hansung) was right beside ber.

"are we gonna just stay here in the sofa? i want to spend a productive day with you."

he did plan ahead for their day, maybe going on a date at the amusement park, or a cable car ride with just the two of them high in the sky, admiring the view.

or a thrilling roller coaster ride at the backyard of his house he had built long ago that was just meant for the two of them to overcome their fear of heights.

which she somehow still hasn't found out despite it being built a year ago, and has zero clue about it.

he just portrayed his life with her every single minute, never for once he could imagine leaving without her.

even if it means losing people around him, people who has so called loved him for years. as long as there is one person supporting him, it is more than enough.