How we met

So this guys name is Justin. I matched with him on tinder. I remember when I matched or swiped on him I kinda beforehand felt that something different. His bio said that he was looking for a relationship and I do not find that on any profiles. When we did match, I was pretty happy about it but I still wasn't sure, maybe he's not really that kind of a guy and wants just something else with me (you know how tinder can be sometimes). But soon I came to realize that's not the case. I texted him at about 6 pm and just said "Hey" and he replied with "Hey! How are you?" closer to 12 am. I kinda got this feeling that maybe he was looking for like a bootycall? So I still replied 15 min later saying "I'm good, how are you?" And he replied right then "Good, just laying in bed, how about you?" then I guess I just forgot as I replied at 2 am saying "Aha, jamming to music and procrastinating" and I'm guessing he fell asleep. At 8 am he texts me "Haha sounds good" and 20 min later "Do you have Snapchat" and I give it to him at 11 am and he replies "Okay I'll add you" at 2:30 pm. I don't completely remember what we talked about on snap at first as none of us saved convos and even if I did, I'm not gonna be able to scroll up that much. So anyways, we talked for about 2 weeks and finally met.