My fantacy (1st one here)

Dear Justin,
I've had quite a few fantasies with you, I know there's barely any chance this will be real, but I'm gonna let myself go because who knows when I'll find someone I'm attracted to this much? I don't remember many but I'll start a bit now I'll note the dates too
Part 1: Well I've been thinking about this one for a bit and you know all about it..this is in your car (so not much space) I would like to sit in your lap and we tangle our hands together almost like wrestling so we can't touch each other with our hands really and play with our faces (like rub noses or just kinda kiss or lick lightly everywhere) until someone gives in and we touch each other's face. Idk how the kissing would go, never let myself think about it too much but I'd really hope you'd grab my lip and pull it hard (idgaf, make me bleed, I dare u) and or I can do it to you and um you can pull me in real close and kiss me finally. Idk if we makeout, I want to tho yes..I'd wanna taste you and well I hope you want to taste me

Part 2: this could happen if things heat up. After we kiss for however long touching our faces (hopefully a bit) or during, I take my hands put them on your chest and graze you a bit everywhere. Your hands could wander around everywhere on me. I don't know if I will have the courage to take ur hands and move them but you can put them on my ass and squeeze hard. Maybe on my boobs and you can play..I'd enjoy a lot. I'd like to kiss your neck and ya um lick your ear and maybe whisper something in it. I would like you to kiss my neck too and breathe down it, it will drive me crazy and I'm not particularly looking for hickies but would love one. Then I would like to slowly take my hand and touch you on the outside of ur pants...mmh I wanna see your face or be kissing it while I feel you. Ya you can feel me too if you aren't too mesmerized by what I'm doing to you. Then I would like to move closer to you so I can rub myself on your dick. I'll wear my soft thin kinda leggings, I shouldn't freeze lol and I can feel you well and so can you. I think I'm good at this stuff so I'd grind up on you nice as well which is also something I know you will like.

This was also kinda my dream yesterday. I dreamt we were in my room and kinda diagonal on my bed. You were shirtless but had jeans on. I was completely naked on top of you. I could still feel you very well over your jeans. I don't remember much but I then all of a sudden you just told me to get off (in a polite way) and got up, grabbed your shirt and you just left. Left me alone. Naked. In my room...But anyways ya..

Part 3: this is just for fun, it's not gonna happen (I don't think). Well I would like you to put your hands on my boobs, go under my sweater or whatever ima wear and squeeze over my bra and then take my sweater off and slowly unhook my bra, take it off and is u go. You do things you said you wanted to do, what was it — squeeze, lick, suck, bite, nibble, slap..hhhot. Then I'd want you to take your hand and touch me inside my pants and underneath my thong. Eventually um I'd like to open ur jeans and feel you as well. Not letting my fantasy go farther than that. (Even if it's just hand stuff) for the safety of myself. What if he doesn't meet me..I don't know how long I can hold this. If you don't, I think I'm going to be a bit hurt.