Please Sir (2nd fantacy here)

Okay Justin, you still didn't see me and cancelled basically the night before and I was so hoping you would bring it up yourself rather than waiting for me. I know that you know I would like to see you so you can't make excuses for me not bringing it up. Thanks. Here's another fantasy you know about but I would like to put it here, wish you knew how my thighs and my body tremble when I think of my lips just touching yours..and wish u did something about it. Well it's a few days later and I had to bring it up again, I know you aren't wanting to push it but I'm not sure how real you seem to me now.. but let's go.. because I would like you to use me.

Justin. Babe tie me up. I don't have a headboard but I would to imagine this let's say at your place, and you take my hands together, put them over my head and tie them up with some handcuffs. You know what would be fun? If you just didn't touch me in the start, it would get me crazy. You come so close to me and start breathing on my hair, my ear, down to my neck and lower until u reach the end of my t-shirt. Then right at the middle you take your teeth and pull it up and while still not touching me, you take it off all the way with ur hands. You then come close and breathe close to every inch of me. From the bottom of my belly up and even till my fingertips. And then when I can't take it anymore, you take off my sweatpants and bra fast, and then so lightly lick my tits and slowly trace my underwear line and breathe and lick just a touch. And you wait for me to beg and you finally come up and kiss my lips so passionately and have your hands finally all over me, from tucking a hair behind my ear to squeezing the fuck out of my boobs. But u still don't touch my clit. Actually no, I'd have my legs free so I'd wrap them around you so you fall and I can feel your chest on mine and so that I can feel your dick over your boxers on my pussy with my thong. And you get mad as that wasn't your plan so you give me a big smirk and then go pull my underwear down just a bit with your teeth, hold my legs down hard with your hands and lick me on just the top my clit, not touching anywhere else and no matter how much I fight it, you lick until I can't handle it and start screaming, "please, Justin". And you finally lick a little lower and lower, but very slow. You touch me with your hands. I beg for you to untie me so I can touch you, you ask me for the magic word and I say "please sir", you untie and again grind me slow over my underwear and I finally get to scratch your back. You whisper in my ear, "no cuming until I say so" and I say "yes sir". You finally go back down and pull the rest of my underwear off with your teeth and lick me, eat me and finger me as I pull on your hair out and you let me cum. And then again.