【Chapter 7】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Goodbye (Y/N)! Remember to write me back! Father, does she have to leave?" Yelled Aysima as he waved goodbye enthusiastically before turning around towards the Emporer to explain his complaints. Jasur, though, only waved goodbye with little determination as he walked back inside the castle.

Looking out the window of the carriage I too waved goodbye to both princes as well as the Emperor. I continued to wave until the carriage started to move. Finally able to stop waving a sluck back on the seat as I let out a sigh of relief, 'Finally, relaxation. Though, I wonder, why is Father so quiet?'  Looking forward I saw Father with crossed arms and a pout, something never even thought of a possibility for a General to do. "(Y/N)...do you want to marry the crown prince?" Father asked with a quiet tone, though I was able to hear anger somewhere in his words.

Looking outside the window I saw as we passed by multiple noble and expensive houses, maids and nobles alike walking down the streets, though a lot of them were in carriages which we passed by. There were shops of well-known seamstress and boutiques, even a bakery. 'Do I want to marry the crown prince? The male lead of Heavens Gate? The one who used the villainess and then tossed her aside when he found some better? No, I don't want to marry him, I don't even want to be close to him, but it's the royal family we're talking about...there's barely anything we can do.' Looking back at my Father I gave him a small, but reassuring smile, "I don't wish to marry him, but time will tell if the ring will stay on my finger." 'The crown prince will meet the heroine, fall in love, and annul the engagement and all will be well. Oh, the bastard also gave me a ring which he picked out when he left me along with Prince Jasur, its lovely, though ill get rid of it soon.'

(ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ

(ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ.)

"What do you think about Prince Jasur? Would you like to marry him?" Father asked as he rested his head on his hand that was being supported by the window. His question threw me off a bit, 'Do I want to marry Prince Jasur? Well, he seems okay, but with the things that I know about the otome game it will be best if I keep my distance, that guy is the most dangerous out of all of them. Now that I am villainess there's no way that things will go as it did in the original otome game so I don't have to worry, yet I can't help but feel slightly wary, especially with me knowing what they did to the villainess in the end.' Knocking myself out of my thoughts I looked over at Father as he was still staring at me, "No, Father, I don't wish to marry somebody yet. I am still a child and I don't see a reason why I need a man." I said with a serious tone, though I saw my father give me a proud smile, "That's my diamond! Not needing any man to help her, you are truly a Lionheart. Though about your swordsmanship, I and your mother have found I proper one for you, his name is Sedireng Clyte. He was knighted ten years ago when he lead 50 men in battle against 120 enemy men and won. Age, 50. Remember to call him Lord Sedireng, okay?" I nodded at his question, never heard of him in the game, but to lead so few men against such a big number at that moment and win is mightily impressive.

Suddenly, the carriage arrived at a holt as the carriage door was opened. I first went out, courtesy of my Father, as the footmen helped me down. Once both of us were in the ground my Father swept me off my feet and carried me all the way inside our home. 'Home...feels nice.' Smiling my Father went inside our home as he went towards the gardens, "Diamond, are you hungry?" My father asked though all I did was give a silent yes to his question. Once we got to the garden the sun's rays gave me a feeling of warmth, though instead of making me feel welcome it made me feel sleepy...sleepy...and then, with my head nodding off I fell asleep in a deep slumber.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Once I saw the carriage leave I walked back inside the castle. Once entering I quickly walked towards my room in hopes of being able to escape Aysima, why wouldn't I want to avoid him? He's the main reason why I'm being neglected, setting my mother up like that, he's such a bastard.

Looking down my hand I could still feel the warmth of when Miss (Y/N) grabbed my hand, her hand was really soft...and the way she held it was like handling a piece of glass... she's very considerate.

Feeling someone touch my back I turned my head around only to fall onto the floor, I guess I wasn't lucky this time. Looking up I saw Aysima was a disgusted expression as if he was looking at a rat. "You rat! How dare you get close to (Y/N)! Even having the audacity to stalk us!" Aysima said, tone full of spite. Feeling something wet on my face I lifted my hand to clean it off...it was spit.

Suddenly a foot pressed against my chest making me fall back down, now fully on the floor. "Remember your place, rat. (Y/N) is my fiancee, and if you so much as get close to her, even look at her I'll make sure to wipe you off the face of Rimgirdas!" (That's the name of this planet) Finally, Aysima walked away allowing me to get up. Though my chest hurt I was used to it, for such a perfect price he sure is really fake, oh well, hoes get mad.

Snickering, I walked down the hallway leading to the East Wing, the whole place left only for me. As I was walking down the sun began to set as the golden hour began making my features shine with splendid. Lifting my hand to cover the Sun's rays from my eyesight I stared at it, the hand that (Y/N) touched, still as warm as the Sun. You know...maybe if I stayed by her side longer she might actually give me something to live for...yeah...it would be nice to have a friend.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)