𝓖𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

I walk out of the door and wave to Zach while he sits in his white Camaro. I sit down in the passenger seat as he starts to pull out of my driveway. We chat about my and Judd's date as we drive to the local grocery store. 

-

Walking inside I grab a cart start walking down the produce aisle with Zach. Grabbing items when I see them on the list. Next, we head to the Candy and snack aisle. When I turn the corner and the crash of metal sings and I nearly fall backward. I look up to see a handsome face, "The wonders of Newton's third law." My face instantly heats up. I realize I've been starring at him for far too long so I laugh trying to defuse the tension. 

"I'm Sean" I try not to blush, "I'm Y/N, I just moved here

"I'm Sean" I try not to blush, "I'm Y/N, I just moved here." His dimples shin, "Oh well I could definitely show you some sites, like the Statue of Liberty?" "Yeah that sounds great" His smile widens if even possible as he hands me his phone, "Your number?" I nod and enter it setting the contact name as Y/N. Sean's eyes leave mine to look at something behind me. I look to see Zach holding a pack of soda, "Hi, Y/N let's go check out," He steps in front of me and pushes the cart to the front of the store. I quickly say a "bye" as I catch up with Zach.

I quietly yell, "What was that about???" He looks at me shocked, "You're seriously going on a date tonight with Judd, and your making plans for another with Sean???" I laugh at him, "That wasn't a date!" He scrunched his eyebrows together, "Are you sure? The Statue of Liberty is a pretty popular first date spot" "Oh, shit" He rolls his eyes as we keep walking.

-

I finish getting ready for Judd and I's date as I hear my phone ding

Judd

I'm here

I quickly grab my purse as I run to the front door to see him standing there. His cheeks quickly turn bright red, "You look beautiful," He's not l

-A/N-

oml thank you to everyone who's been reading this!! I was wonder if you all would like a cast list for Zach and Sean and other characters I'll add??? I could also choose actors for the big mouth characters like Judd?