Chapter 4

⚠️WARNING⚠️
SMUT PART

YOUR POV

After the pillar meeting and introduction Oyakata-sama decided that I should stay here in Ubuyashiki estate which I politely declined that I only wanted to rent and stay an apartment near here.

"I should be going now.."I then jumped out from the estate to outside.

*CAW CAW* I'm going to be your crow starting from now Mitsuki (Y/n)! *CAW CAW*

"(Y/n) is fine with me..I don't want any formalities."I said.

'And before I could forget Kyojuro really grown up from a kid to a matured one..He even became a hashira I think from 12 years ago he's now at his 20s.'

I went to a near village and rent a room for the night.

"At the end of the hallway is your room,ma'am."

"Yes,Thank you."And then I went to the room.

I put my blade down at the side of the bed and take off my mask and then change my kimono into a fine clothe.

"Having some air to breath before sleeping wouldn't hurt at all.."I quickly went to the window and open it breathing the air from outside.

'I hope Lady Tamayo and Yushiro is doing good there..'

"(Y/n)-san!!"

"Ahhh!!"Without hesitation I punch the person immedeatly when the person jumped inside from the window.

"(Y/n)-san stop! it's me Kyojuro!"

"K-Kyojuro.."I quickly tilt my head and saw the male with his flame haori along with his demon slayer uniform and blade.

"I've missed you so much!"Kyojuro said and quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Kyojuro.."

"I really missed you so much (Y/n)-san!..You don't know how long i've been waiting for this day to come and met you again."He said and I pulled away.

"What are you doing here?..I thought you will forget about me after 12 years."I said.

"I can't forget you (Y/n)..Your the one that I love."He said.

"Kyojuro.."I said while grabbing the both of his hand.

"You're a hashira and i'm not here to be with you it's from my master's order."I said letting go of his hands and sat at the bed.

"We've promised,right?..That let the destiny itself move for our future."He said and I nod.

"I said that to you 12 years ago..But it doesn't mean after waiting for too long it would be the same.."I said.

"(Y/n)-san..I won't let that happen!"He said while walk towards me and sat next to me.

"I've been waiting for 12 years for this and I won't let this opportunity slide."He said.