Chapter 5

⚠️WARNING⚠️
SOME SMUT PART

YOUR POV

The sun was up and I groan while crawling up from the bed and saw that Kyojuro isn't awake.

"I'm just gonna take shower first before heading somewhere to find some breakfast.."I sighted and went to the bathroom to take a shower

I turned on the shower and caused my body to shiver from the cold water and I change the temperature into a hot water which makes my body wouldn't shiver too much.

After I take a shower I grab my Kimono which is a new Red Kimono I bought yesterday along the way when I headed at the Ubuyashiki estate.

After I change into my kimono I brushed my hair and tied it up into a long bun and headed outside the bathroom which to my surprise Kyojuro was shirtless and still tie his golden hair with red irises and I quickly turned back and about to open the door when in the blink of an eye Kyojuro stopped my hand when I reach the door knob.

"Kyojuro.."I said not looking at him because he's still shirtless.

"Aren't you gonna wait for me?"He asked.

"I am..I'll just wait outside and can you put your upper now."I said still not looking at him.

"Oh! I know why aren't you looking at me is because your embarrass of me seeing shirtless?"He said and I just sighted.

"Yes and now let me open the door."I said but he didn't listen.

"Kyojuro..Let me open the door."I said and he shake his head which I glare at him.

He then let go off my hand and I was glad about it I was going to open the door when he suddenly wrapped his arms to my waist and dragged me away from the door.

"Kyojuro!"I shouted but he just chuckled.

He's arms was still wrapped at my waist and he sit on the bed while I was sitting in his lap not to dear look at my back because I was feeling he's stomach along with he's chest.

"Still embarrass."He said while chuckling and I stay silent.

"We need to eat breakfast,Kyojuro."I said.

I was about to say something when he start kissing my neck which I shivered and started to struggle and instead he tighten his arms into my waist.

"K-Kyojuro..S-Stop kissing my n-neck."I said.

"Until i'm done."He said and continue kissing my neck.

I cannot take it longer which I let out some moans which he chuckled and I could feel he was smirking he still kissing my neck which I let my mouth stop moaning and he groan started to kiss my neck rougher.

"I want to hear your moans,(Y/n)-san."He said.

"Stop this!..O-Oyakata-sama would be upset if we come there late."I said and he suddenly stop which I was happy about it.

'Now I can make some excuses if he's doing something like this..'

"You're right!..Let's head for our breakfast and went to Oyakata-sama at his estate."He said and letting me go.

We headed into a ramen shop and eat some ramen there then started to head our way to the Ubuyashiki estate.

"You're here."Both of the twin girl said and I nod.

"Follow us..Oyakata-sama is aware of your presence."The black girl said and we followed them.

"Master..They're here."Both of the twin girl said.