Is this real life, or is this just a fantasy?

[Mikasa POV]
It was a cold day today, and like most days it was spent battling Titans. Titans roamed the outside walls and attacked my fellow cadets. Christa was on the wall and she screamed in terror as one of the Titans nearly grabbed her leg and opened its big, gaping mouth. I held my swords tightly, and even though they felt like ice on my palms, I gripped them tighter. My 3DM gear latched onto the wall and I felt the wind whistle through my ears, it's icy fingers running through my hair. I swirled around and lifted my swords up to slice at the Titans nape. I made a deep cut and it fell to the ground with a thump.
"Christa, are you alright?" I asked with concern.
She started to tear up and she smiled at me.
'God, that smile could heal the world...' I thought to myself.
Ymir landed by Christa's side and she jumped into Ymir's arms.
They grinned at each other and they flew away, leaving me to carry on with the rest of the Titans.

[Armin POV]
I looked at Annie with sympathy and walked over to console her. She was hugging her knees and crying softly. I wrapped my arms around her.
"Annie- if it makes you feel better, you can always apologise to Y/N when they come back. I'm sure they will be fine with it."
She only sat there in silence. I got out a small tissue and offered it to her.
"Here Annie, take this. I know it's not much, but this is all I have right now. I promise that one day, they'll come back. Just you wait."

[Eren POV]
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU ARE??!" Levi spat, towering over me. He pushed me back into my chair and folded his arms.
"TURNING INTO A TITAN AND THEN THRASHING OTHER TITANS INTO THE WALL? ITS ALREADY BEEN BROKEN ONCE, IT DOESN'T NEED YOUR DIRTY WORK ALL OVER IT! THINK FOR ONE SECOND, JEAGER. ONE SECOND."
I sat in the chair, waiting for his outburst to stop. Oooh yeah, after he has done that; I'll be shouting at him. That will sure put him in a good mood.
After Levi had stopped, I opened my big mouth and yelled at him.
"YEAH WELL WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO?! THINK? UHHH I DONT THINK SO! THAT'S ARMIN'S JOB. NOT MINE!"
I kept this up for about a minute, all while making wild accusations why I shouldn't do this and why I should do this even stupider thing instead. In retaliation, Levi slapped me across the face.

-MEANWHILE-
"Operation real world has begun, sir."
A man with long brown hair, glasses and some faint stubble on his chin walked up to a switch. Above this switch, it said the letters 'ORW' in red. The man flicked it and there was a bright flash of light.

[Y/N POV]
Walking into the living room, I craved something to watch. I had already watched all my favourite shows on repeat like normal, but I felt like watching something I hadn't watched after the incident. I contemplated this thought but I brushed it off. I grabbed the tv remote and clicked on Attack on Titan. The instant the theme tune started playing, there was a bright flash of light. I shielded my eyes and dropped the remote. After a few seconds of blinking, I finally managed to focus. I paused.

Should there be the cast of AOT in my living room?