There are titans in my living room

Slumped in a pile on my living room floor was the cast of Attack On Titan. I sat there, blinking in disbelief as they all groaned in agony and slowly got up. No thoughts, head empty.
The first to get up was Eren who was tied to a chair? I mean, i have NO idea what the context of that was but this is EREN we are talking about, its gotta be something about titans.

He nudged Armin in the head.
"Hey. Armin. Where are we?" Eren wondered, weirdly not seeing me even though he was only a couple of meters away.
"Um- you are in my living room?"
They all turned their heads to look at me sat uncomfortably on the sofa.
We exchanged eye contact for a long time until Sasha jumped up and gave me a hug.
"Y/N! Its so good to see you again!" She yelled in excitement.
I laughed and hugged her back. She smelled like bread. And blood. Guess we can't all be winners then.

I let go of Sasha and helped the rest of the cadets up. All of them were there. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie,Levi, Reiner, Bertoldt, Hange and-
I paused. I narrowed my eyes. Annie was here.. I scowled and turned to Armin who was admiring the bookshelf.
"Why is she here?" I whispered under my breath.
Armin only looked at me with a smile.
"She wants to apologise for what she did, Y/N. She is really sorry. I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive-"
I cut him off.
"No. I'm not going to forgive her. She nearly killed me. She can stay but I'm not forgiving her. Not over my dead body."

Annie stood there in a melancholy silence. She wouldn't meet my gaze for the next 20 minutes. 

Over the course of the next hour, i was explaining to everyone the ins and outs of this world. Why there were no titans (much to the dismay of Hange), and why there were no cleaning supplies in all the cupboards.
The titan shifters in the group (mainly Eren, believe it or not) were sad that they couldn't turn into a titan in my bloody living room.  And i quote: "This world can suck my balls." (thanks for that Eren, greatly appreciated.)

What i didn't know of course was that while i was busy jabbering away at the cast, my parents had returned home. What will tell them?? I have 11 people in the living room, 2 of which are old enough to be my PARENTS in army uniforms. One of them is tied to a chair! This will be so weird taken out of context.
And i can't tell them that they are my 'friends from school' i don't have 11 friends all free at one time! God Y/N, what have you got yourself into this time..

I stared at the closed living room door as it started to open slowly.
"We're home Y/N! We have something special for you~" My mum said, coming in with 2 bags of shopping.
She looked up.
"WHAT THE F-"