𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎

✧˖°. ࣪𖤐 𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

《Jujutsu High》

A mysterious school, where the vast majority of the Jujutsu Sorcerers formerly attended. Jujutsu Sorcerers, also known as Shamans, exist to defend the precarious existence of the living against the supernatural, the Curse Spirits.

Because of the scarce numbers of people who could see the vile spirits, the School is almost empty. The large campus is compromised with several buildings styled in traditional Japanese architecture.

Very few managed to truly become a Shaman, because it would mean straying away from your normal life — because people who can't handle grotesque would give up their dreams to become a Shaman.

You are likely to face self-inducing stress.

•───•༺❀༻•───•

"Remind me why I accepted your offer again?" You stood in front of the large open courtyard nervously before turning to face the grinning lunatic standing beside yourself in this seemingly desolated courtyard.

The man looked down at you, since you were smaller than average in terms of height.

(Author: ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏꜱʜ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.)

"You accepted because you're scared you'll die, right?" He answered bluntly, side stepping to avoid the kick you directed towards him.

You throw a cold glare at his way, retrieving your leg back as you stood straight. You look away, but you didn't speak against those words. Because it was the truth— you don't want to die. But you do have your reasons, and it's not because of fear.

"I don't know how to fight, why did you even bring me here?" You look up when you felt an arm hung itself around your shoulder, before you heard an amused laughter at your left side.

"What are you laughing about?" You asked annoyed.

The man smirked, "If I haven't seen you beating a group of bad boys in your class, then maybe I could believe your words."

You huffed, "Those weaklings aren't the same as those ugly Cursed Spirits."

"Well, those 'weaklings' are twice your size to begin with, much more they have weapons."