𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

✧˖°. ࣪𖤐 𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━────You followed Gojou around the dark corridor, and the little journey towards your direction was never quiet because of your constant chatter. To Gojou, it was amusing to see how cheerful you are, and he wonder what would happen if you were to be placed around his serious student.

"Senpai, what is Shoko-san like?"

Gojou think for a while before answering. "She's a gloomy woman. So don't be like her."

You rolled your eyes, and eventually the two of you came into a halt. Gojou opened the door after knocking twice, not even waiting for a response.

"Oh, it's empty?" Gojou walked inside, ushering you to follow him, which you did. Now both of you was inside this seemingly empty clinic. Then, you saw something-but you knew it's someone- laying in the metal bed, covered by white cloth.

You tilted your head, "Are those... Dead bodies?"

"Hmm." Gojou wonderingly hummed, walking towards tye direction your eyes are looking. Without any regard or something, you watched how your senior just casually pulled down the white cloth that covering the body, revealing a disgusting sight.

"F*ck!"

You immediately turn around, closing your eyes and covering them at the same time.

What's underneath is a human's mutilated body, and it's face was unrecognizable you can't even tell if it's human or not.

The air started to become putrid, and you hurriedly begged your senior to cover the corpse, which Gojou obeyed after seeing your shaken form.

"This is a common sight for shamans." Gojou calmly said, watching how you tightly held into your mouth. Obviously, you were trying not to vomit.

"But I'm not yet a shaman!" You complained. You just stayed at your position, facing the wall with your forehead resting on the wall and your body shaking in disgust and fear.

Gojou didn't say anything, and waited for you to calm down.

When you do though, a woman dressed with a lab coat comes in.

"What are you doing here?"

Gojou looked up and grinned, waving his hand lazily. "Yo! I came to introduce my new student." He says, motioning towards you. You awkward waved your hand to silently say 'hello' when the woman turned to your direction.

Basing on her serious face and bored like expression, you concluded that this woman must be the doctor of Tokyo Metropolitan Cursed Technical College. She stared at you, before her gaze falls into your shoulder.