𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

✧˖°. ࣪𖤐 𝐒𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━────You sat in the staircase, hissing in pain when your senior dabbed the cotton with too much force.

"Senpai, you're only making it hurt more!" You complained, pushing his hand away as he grinned.

"Oh, sorry." You rolled your eyes at his insincere apology, taking out your white handkerchief and placing it in your shoulder. You frowned when you felt the handkerchief became damp with your own blood, and you can't help but grit your teeth at the pain.

"The annoying doll and his lunatic master." You muttered profanities as Gojou laugh at you, standing up as he offered to tie the handkerchief in your shoulder. You let him, watching how he skillfully tied it securely before offering you his hand to help stand up.

You swatted his hand and stand up on your own.

"Where are we going?" You asked when he started walking, and you obviously followed him.

Gojou massage his neck for a second, like he's deeply thinking where the both of you should go first. You frowned, since your question doesn't seem hard at all, or so you thought. Gojou actually has no idea where to go, and he's thinking whether he should first bring you to your dorm or to Shoko- to heal that wound on your shoulder because he's sure it'll leave a scar.

You rolled your eyes when he childishly snapped his finger, as though he thought of a good plan.

"How about we go meet Shoko first before having a Tokyo tour?" You stared blankly at his suggestion.

"Why do I need a Tokyo tour?"

You're not a fan of crowded people, and to say the you hate being in a place filled with people is the right description. Sound, Space and Time, three things that you are sensitive of. You don't like Loud places, You don't like crowds and you don't like being late.

Gojou turned to you, looking like you're too dumb to think of a reason which caused you to glare him.

"Well, if you look at your luggage ..." He said, pointing at the small bag behind my back. "You're clearly lacking some necessities. What's in this bag anyway?"

"Hey!" You were annoyed when he grabbed your bag, opening it without permission as he stared at it, surprise, before he close it again. He looked at you, and you could almost hear him say 'are you serious?' just through his gaze.

"This....is this all you've got?" He asked hesitantly, once again opening the bag before closing it and closing it completely.

You flushed red as you snatched your own bag from your senior, looking away. "So what if that's all?! I don't really need that much clothes."

You only have like three set of clothes inside your bag along with your own toothbrush and your chosen weapon. Aside from that, there's nothing else. Your bag is also neatly arrange, so Gojou clearly see how little your belonging is.

He frowned at you, "What's with that small amount of belonging? You're staying here for years, not for a day or two."

You rolled your eyes, swing your bag behind your back. You frowned and look away, a gloomy aura surrounding you. "Well, mister genius, if you forgot, my house got burned and all of my belongings already turned to ashes. Are you expecting me to bring those along?"

Gojou sweat at the dark aura surrounding you, and he guiltily chuckled. Right, one of the reason that you accepted his offer is that, the cursed spirit that's following you attacked you in your house just after Gojou took Sukuna's finger away.

The blindfolded senior smiled, feeling only a little bit of sympathy and guilt.

"Then, that only proves that we really need to have a Tokyo tour."

"We could do it tommorow. " You argued.

"I won't be here tommorow. "

"Then I'll go by myself. "

"Definitely not."

You huffed in annoyance as you stared ahead, seeing that you seem to be exiting the school premises.

"Eh? Where are we going?"

Gojou stopped a bit to look at you. You also stopped, and before you have the time to think, he grabbed you and in a matter of second you felt yourself facing the darkness and to your shocked, you both appear in front of what looks like a facility.

You stood there, dumbly staring at your senior in shocked. Then, your eyes emit sparkles when you realized what happened.

"Woah! What was that?! Is that teleportation?!" You excitedly asked, happily jumping around. You actually didn't expect to experience the so called teleportation while you're alive, so you were ecstatic and excited as you stared at your senior with adoration.

However, your face fell at his answer.

"Nope! I used my Jujutsu Technique〘Infinity〙. I slow down the time so we could- " Gojou stopped talking when he saw you not paying attention. Instead, you were sulking at a corner and Gojou have a feeling that mushroom would grow at you in no time. His lips twitched, why are you acting like that? At first he thought it was because what you experience weren't teleportation at all but his technique. Even so, why are you so down?

Just then, he heard you murmuring.

"Life is so unfair. Why the hell does he have to be the one having that cool ability? I also wanted to experienced freezing the time and something cool like that. I was...."

Gojou who was listening behind you deadpanned. He felt his eye twitched as he suddenly grabbed the back of your collar and hoisted you up, causing you snapped out of your thoughts.

"Hey!"

The white haired senior snorted, "Stopped with the sulking. We'll be meeting Shoko to heal your wound. We'll buy Ice-cream after this."

Hearing that, it's like the storm stopped and all of a sudden, there was the sun appearing and the Gojou sweat dropped as he felt like rainbows and sparkle suddenly appeared.

"[F/I/C]!" You yelled in excitement.

([F/I/C] - Favorite Ice Cream)

Gojou clicked his tongue but smiled nevertheless in amusement. Just then, he thought of something strange. He glance at you, and back at the road.

Hmm.

The idea inside him mind made Gojou smirk.

"Gojou-senpai, hurry up! You're so slow!"

Gojou snapped out of his thoughts as he stared at you in shocked. You were already inside the facility, not even caring if you aren't allowed inside without permission. Gojou sweat dropped. Seriously, how far would you go for Ice Cream? He wondered.

He entered inside and saw you running at the wrong direction.

"(L/n)-chan that's the wrong way!"

─────── · ·End of Chapter 01· · ───────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀