Part 2

A hand grabbed me from behind covering my mouth with a handkerchief. I was struggling to get a release from their hand when my whole body went numb and then I realized he had chloroform in it to make me unconscious. As I stopped struggling, his tight grip on my arms loosened and I fell on the grey tiles like a pile of bones. The last thing I felt was I was being lifted and put in a trunk. I quickly saw what I was wearing and it was a pink crop top with sequins making a sentence which I couldn't figure with some black ripped jeans and my hair in a messed up ponytail. 

I got out of my sleep panting in cold sweat making a thin layer on my skin and my throat dry. I took the water from my bedside table and drank it. I was too scared to look at my own clothes and run to the bathroom to see a fucked up face with makeup smeared everywhere and a light pink crop top with black ripped jeans. But I gathered some courage and looked down.

Surprised that my clothes were still the pastel light blue pajamas dad bought me when I turned 14 this year and I felt my hair, they were still braided.

This is the dream I have been having for 3 weeks straight. The first week I would rush to the mirror to see myself but nothing was changed. The second week I would slowly go to the mirror fearing to see if the dream actually came true. But the third week... The same scenes I see every night... The same grey tiles, the same big man gripping me on the same spot on my arm and the same handkerchief having chloroform making me unconscious and the same pickup and the same dumping style and the same car trunk... The scene never proceeded. Either I would wake up panting, or my alarm would go off signaling it's morning and we have to wake up. 

Life without mom... Well it was kind of unpredictable since dad had to work and most of the time I would be home alone. Her memories don't haunt me anymore... It's more like they tell me "Eomma is right beside you y/nnie, don't be scared" and I would smile every time. 

Getting out of bed I wrote down this dream again with some more details... Till now I have had 17 dreams in 2 years. And all of them weren't real. After writing it down, I went to the bathroom seeing myself still in the same pastel light blue pajamas with the same braided bed hair, but the difference is my eyes are much more awake then red and puffy... The bed feels warmer than ever making me feel like mom is there with me, watching me sleep peacefully, patting my head and giving me forehead kisses. 

Freshening up, I went down to be greeted by the delicious smell of chicken being cooked by my very own dad. "Good morning dad!" I smiled. He jumped a little getting scared of the voice. "Jesus y/nnie... good morning to you too baby, the breakfast is nearly ready, can you please put the plates while I see how our lovely chicken is doing on the stove?" He asked just like how mom would ask me while dad would be sitting on the table reading and telling news every day. "Yes appa!" I exclaimed while taking out our very own customized white plates with golden floral designs on the side to make them look elegant. 

Setting them on the black table with golden random lines going around I got 2 glasses and filled them with water and set them on the table too. being done, I sat on my chair with my phone scrolling through the school's news page searching for any news about my class. "Tony got into a fight... Nothing new, next. Anna was found sleeping with John, oh please she is sleeping with every guy ever possible. Ooh! today we have a new transfer coming! nice." Dad put down a huge plate with chicken in it as I put my phone down. "Who is this new transfer? A guy? Then stay away from him and if a girl? Hmm... I would like to do a research first." Dad said in his usual strict father tone making me chuckle. "Dad it's okay, you made me take defense classes for 2 whole years, I am totally fit for taking care of myself." I told him as a matter of fact while chewing on my food. "Oh but you would still be my little girl who just learned how to ride a bicycle and scaped her knees and who came crying to me about how much it hurts." He said nonchalantly. "OMG appa that was when I was 6! I am 14 now!" I said while laughing as he would always see me as his young daughter or, someone who was born yesterday. He folded his arms and sat there pouting slightly as I made a disgusting face. After a few seconds of staring, we both laughed and completed our breakfast.

Going back to my room to bathe and get ready, I took my fluffy white towel and went to bath as dad went to his office to work. I took a short shower as breakfast took way too much time and the school was gonna start in 1 hour, plus I had to ride my bicycle for 15 mins to get there. Being the fresh year of high school, no one wants to be late. New teachers, new classes, maybe a new student and hoping that you and your best friends have the same classes... Like the whole day. 

Getting out, I wore my favorite outfit consisting of a white t-shirt having 3 buttons in the front with a black bomber jacket and blue jeans. Pairing it up with my pre-prepared black backpack and some black nike sports shoes, I am out on my way to school while listening to my Ariana grande. 

When I reached, I saw my best friends Areum and Nikkie waiting for me at our usual spot near the bicycle stands talking very... Very seriously. I got there and parked my bike as they both turned towards me and said together "Y/n what do you think? does a human body has one butt or 2?" Hearing their question, I laughed out loud attracting some attention from students and teachers. Saying sorry I took them both to the cafeteria since we had some time. We all compared our schedules and to our luck, we had every class together except one. That one... I had taken dance, Areum took fashion designing and Nikkie took basketball. 

The time was over as the whole herd of students from the cafeteria started walking to their respective classes while talking. We all entered our first-ever high school class, 'Science'. Our home teacher, Mr. Park entered as we all greeted him. With him came another student, seemed like the transfer...

"Hello everyone, I am Jeon Jungkook. Please take care of me" He said.