Chapter 2- Start of my Journey

5 Years Later

Ashley- (Ashley was now ten years old, she was prepared for her journey and excited to get her starter. During the past five years, many things happened. Mom started her Pallet House, through it was a hotel and restaurant. Delia and Ashley went to Rota to visit the Cameron Palace for the Aura Guardian Battle And Festival While Daisy left for Johto to do Contests 2 years ago, Ashley became a junior professor last year, and got your nursing degree and was working on your doctor degree, you just needed 10 more hours to become an official doctor. While sadly yours and Gary's friendship became a one-sided rival though you still had the ring he gave you, you also worked on your stats and levels. Ashley woke up at 6, got dressed, got her travelling bag that she had found in the attic which she put everything that was in her bedroom, tent, portable charger generator, sleeping bag, potions, first aid kit, compass, map, her Pokéballs, food containers, 5 berries bags, canteens and kitchen stuff through she found half the items already in the bag and some photos of her father with who she assumed was his parents) Stats

Gamer- Ashley Ketchum, Age 10, Level 15, HP 200, MP 300, Strength 47, Dexterity 46, Agility 47, Intelligence 64, Wisdom 57, Charismatic 47, Luck 65, Stat Points 20

Ashley- Money Inventory?

Gamer- 4000 Gold Coins, 5000 Pokédollars. (1 Gold coin is 20 Pokédollars, she won the gold coins by doing quests and battling wild Pokémons)

Ashley- (She went downstairs into the kitchen to see Delia waiting slouching, Ashley put her shoes on having a bad feeling. She checked the time to realize it was 6:20am) Mom? (Delia stood up tensed)

Delia- Ashley, go unpack. You can't leave to become a Pokémon trainer, you are going to stay here and help me run the restaurant and hotel like a good lady should. (Ashley's face turned Red with angry)

Ashley- No I am not! I am going on my pokemon journey today! (Ashley yelled already heading to the door) I'm not going to abandon you like dad did.

Delia- Don't yell at me!... Ashley if you head out that door don't bother coming back you won't have be welcome back in my house

Ashley- Fine (Ashley tensed but known she wanted and had to do, she left the house)

Delia- You're just like your father! (Delia screamed, Ashley ran to professor Oak's lab, and knocked at the door hiding her eyes, Professor Oak opened the door smiling)

Samuel- Ashley, you're early, Come in. (Ashley walked inside trying not to break down, they went into his lab. Neither you or Professor Oak heard Gary following you two but stopped at the door, you and Professor Oak sat down on the couch since he felt something happened for you to be here so early)

Ashley- H-hello (Ashley's voice crack, Professor Oak realized something was wrong and hugged her and pull you onto his lap)

Samuel- What happened Ashley? (Ashley burst out crying) Do I have to call Delia? (Ashley tensed, Professor Oak realized it had to do with her) What did Delia do?

Ashley- She tried to make me stay here and help her with the pallet house. I said no and she told me if I walk out that door to never come back and that I won't be welcome back. I tried to tell her I had no plan to be like my dad but she didn't listen. It has been my life dream to become a pokemon master and she's tried to stop me from going. (Ashley said sobbing into Professor Oak's chest, who looked anger at Delia and saddened that she caused Ashley to break down while Gary who was hiding was angry)

Samuel- Shh Ashley, I'm sure Delia was just angry.

Ashley- You didn't see her eyes, She was so serious it was like I was dead to her if I left the house (Ashley said crying, Professor Oak was shocked but knew Ashley wasn't lying) Why does everyone leave me?... is it my fault?

Samuel- No child and not everyone leaves you... I'm still here, Daisy and Gary are also here for you.

Ashley- Gary left me, he broke his promise... and Daisy is always busy.

Samuel- They're children like you Ashley but everyone's different with emotions.

Ashley- (Ashley calmed herself down knowing if she cried more she'll not leave) Can I pick my pokemon now? (Professor Oak nodded, they got up, he showed her the pokemons by releasing them from they pokeballs, she looked at all them feeling they aura and shook her head) Do you have any other?

Samuel- I do actually but fair warning he's not from a breeder and he has a shocking personality.

Ashley- He's a wild pokemon, hmm ok. (Professor Oak went to grab the pokeball, he handed it to Ashley who released it, she saw it was a pikachu) He's perfect (she got on her knees, looked at his aura and realized she knows this Pikachu) Bolt? (Pikachu looked at Ashley and jumped into her arms smiling)

Samuel- I assume you know his pokemon?

Ashley- (Ashley blushed) Yeah, I met him right after Gary told me he hated me, I ran into the forest crying. I was almost attacked by a beedrill when Bolt who was a Pichu back then saved me by electrocuting them. He has been with me ever since, though I haven't seen him in 4 months. I thought he was caught or moved somewhere else, through I did look for him. When did he turn into a Pikachu?

Samuel- I found this little guy eating through my wires, I guess with that much power from the wires he turned into Pikachu. (Ashley thought 'with an abnormal electricity storage sack' but nodded)

Ashley- I pick Bolt as my starter pokemon. (Bolt smiled happily and went on to her shoulder when she stood up, Professor Oak programed her pokedex)

Samuel- This is your national experimental pokedex and 11 pokeballs since you are not being sponsored by me your pokemons will be going to Professor Xanxus lab in Cameron Palace in Rota. Your pokemon limit is 10 since you are a field researcher and almost considered a pokemon doctor. Ashley nodded knowing this information already, she put her pokédex on her arm which programmed it and put her pokeballs on her belt that Professor Xanxus sent her last year) Thank you. (Ashley smiled, Professor Oak knew she wanted and needed to leave) bye.

Samuel- Goodbye Ashley. (Ashley then left she didn't notice Gary who was hiding in the shadows, Ashley left the lab she ran for 5 minutes, Pikachu was holding on already knowing, and started walking when she was in the forest between Pallet Town and Viridian City, she stopped at the end of Pallet town when she noticed a backpack and pokeball, she picked them and looked around to find no one she put them in her bag but pull out her breakfast and found for Bolt, they ate fast but not to fast to chock)

Ashley- This is where our journey begins Bolt!

Author Notes

I won't be writing everything or really anything about the gamer mode but know she will have missions and I will be doing her stats and all that Gamer stuff at the end of the gym battles or after Indigo League, not really sure which one I'm currently leaning towards is after the Gym Battles chapter is where you will see Ashley's stats, and her full Inventory.