ℍ𝔸ℝℝ𝕐 ℙ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ

Second person p.o.v
Warnings: none(?) maybe a tiny bit of angst mixed with fluff maybe?
One-shot

I really, really like this one so if it flops I'm going to be very disappointed.

⬦ ⬦ ⬦ ⬦

You rushed over to the courtyard, your silk robe flowing around your legs. You brushed strands of hair out of your face, trying to breath as much oxygen as you could. Let's just say running in the dark in the middle of the night while death eaters were invading the castle was not ideal.

You finally spotted Harry, who was kneeling on the ground in front of Hagrid's burning hut. You pushed yourself to run that short distance, coming to a halt when you neared your boyfriend. "Harry?" You called out, taking a last couple of steps towards him. His shoulders were shaking, the same way they did when he either laughed or cried. "Sweetheart?" You put your hand on his shoulder, sitting down on the grass next to him.

He dug his head in his hands, which was never a good sign considering it meant he was trying to hide himself from you. "It's okay to cry, my love. Everything is just awfully hectic right now, and I know there must be a thousand things going through your head at the moment. You don't have to hide, you'll never have to hide from me."

Harry wiped his tears away with one hand, the other going around your waist to engulf you in a bone crushing hug. He continued to sob into your shoulder for a good while before he calmed down. "Let's get up, yeah? The others are waiting in the hospital wing, they're all just as confused as you are."

You stood up, giving him a hand to get on his feet. You turned around to lead him to the castle, but he stopped you, tugging your hand towards him. He pressed his lips onto yours, wrapping his arms around your waist to pull your body closer to his. When he broke the kiss, pressing his forehead to yours, he mumbled "I have no idea what I'd do without you. You're too good to me." "You deserve the world Potter. Come on, I promise a night filled with cuddles if you'll let me take you to Madam Pomfrey's."

Harry chuckled, his spirits lifting a little bit as he followed you through the castle. You tried not to think of what harm everyone could have gotten into, instead focusing on your route to the hospital wing. Soon enough, the both of you were standing in front of the intimidating wooden doors that separated you and the hospital wing.

Harry hid behind you as you opened the door, not wanting the inevitable attention. All eyes immediately went to you when you pushed open the heavy surface, making you realise how little amounts of clothing you were wearing. You only wore tiny pyjama shorts, a sports bra that you threw on before rushing to find your boyfriend and a short silk night robe you managed to throw on halfway out of the common room, shoes completely forgotten: the fluffy socks you had worn to bed now completely ruined.

You crossed your arms over your stomach unconsciously, trying and failing to cover up more skin. You knew the others in the room wouldn't care that you were badly dressed because Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville and Luna were also in their night clothes.

You felt Harry grasping onto your hand as he walked into the room, his head head low. Mrs. Weasley took him to a corner to fix him up and you took that time to observe the scene. The only person who seemed to be badly wounded was Bill. You gulped as your eyes scanned his injuries, eyes threatening to tear up.

Hermione took you in her arms, hugging you tightly. "Oh dear god, you scared me. I thought something terrible had happened to you. I heard from Neville that you were fighting Bellatrix and I only thought the worst." "I'm fine Hermione, it was just a few spells thrown at each other before I went to search for Harry."

You looked down to your feet, mumbling "All hell to these socks." before leaning down to take them off and throwing them in the nearest garbage bin. You turned around, instantly making eye contact with Harry who smiled caringly. His eyes were still red and cheeks wet from crying, but he still opened his arms widely, for you to walk right into them for a long hug.

"I believe you promised me something?" He asked, picking you up and sitting you down on one of the many beds before hugging your waist again.