CHAPTER 1; INTRODUCTION

"What if your soulmate was your idol from the past,present and to the future. "

         Hi I'm Allysa but id  like it if people call me Maye because i like my second name. I'm a fan of the biggest korean boy group worldwide Bangtan Seonyeondan also known as BTS.

 Actually I knew them 5 years ago, for the first year i do not like them that much I see them as some kind of jerks singing in weird outfits. 

 Im an asshole fan right?

Yeah so I started to discover each member. At first I'm not that attracted to any of the members except Taehyung. Taehyung caught my attention with his boxy smile and deep voice. 

After a year I always here their song in K-award shows because of I Need U era. In that time I had a sudden change of mind 'I guess they are pretty good and talented' so I sat on the sofa and watch it. 

"Mmmh I need u girl weh hujasumadago" I sang it (haha what a catchy rhythm). 

I don't know how to pronounce or read korean at first I just know the random words like 'Annyeong, Kamsahamnida,Gwiyomi,and Joshimhaeyo' so at that time I just go with the rhythm and to the unfamiliar words that I heard. 

Actually it was my older sister who likes that KPOP thing and I'm more into Kdrama and Nickelodeon lover back then (but that was pretty normal for a 10 year old like me)