Chapter 2: The Soulmate♡♥

*** THE FIRST ENCOUNTER IN PARALLEL TIME***

______________________________________________♡♥

Continuation....

#JIMINfromthePast

I was a Nickster since I am 4 yrs old but I was more in Korean Drama than Toon series. When I was 3 years old Mrs. Dawang my teacher-cousin introduced me Boys over Flower (the reason why MinHo was the first Korean actor who I call my Yeobo) and Wondergirls (though I am not interested in Kpop when I am a child). 

Author's Note: 

So after the first POV introduced herself and her K-history. We'll continue the story with the first POV's continuation. Haysst I failed to explain it properly. I'm an a**face author. Lol

(Wed,9/12/2020)

Back to my soulmate, I saw an image of a person as I closed my eyes. A familiar image. It was a boy who look like a 16 years old if I am not mistaken. 

As I was sitting in a low chair with paper works infront of me earlier. The settings changed. There's no paperwork in my desk,my butt is not resting in hard chair anymore. It was different. 

I was sitting in a high comfortable chair. It feels like I am in the backstage of MCountdown cause I always see this place in tv where idols are resting but it wasn't the design I always see. The design was back in No More Dream Era where Bangtan was interviewed. 

 Am I dreaming? And there's a boy in front of me, he lowered his head to meet the gaze of my eyes. He was taller than me. He looked at me with a smile. It feels like we are just the person on earth. Everyone are minding their own businesses without paying attention to us or they don't see us?

The boy was wearing a hip style clothes that make him look cooler. I'll describe his look, he have a black hair, moon shaped eyes because of his sweet smile and have a cute pointed nose. 

He was smiling at me while looking directly in my eyes. I want to escape from his lovely stare but I can't. 

My eyes were lock on his gaze, his sparking eyes make my body stiff as we look at each others eyes. He have a plump lips, a pinkish and kissable lips. 

It was  just seconds, JUST FEW SECONDS. But it feels like we been staring at each other for an hour. 

His image faded as I open my eyes, I hope he was really there in front of me. 

A tear escaped in my left eye and fell in my paperworks. 

I was really shock as I saw an image of Park Jimin. 

PARK JIMIN  (BTS)

To be continued. ..

☆As the girl's birth day collides with her age and as its year's number were repeated, the parallel unìverse makes a path for the two souls who were destined to each other meet. Despite of the different time and places the soulmates can meet when the girl unknowingly peek parallels before the promise day.★

Maye met the past Park Jimin as she peek in parallel time unknowingly before her sixteenth birthday.