Chapter 3: The Moment

I'm not wrong. I can't be wrong. It was really him. The weird thing was it feels like he's really their. Like I travel to the past,come to Korea because that moment felt so real. 

It was so vivid. A lucid dream that wasn't a dream (A'sNote: Wahh I suck at explaining things) 

Its not like an ordinary dream that seeing myself looking at him, it was the fact that I was looking directly at him. We are looking at each other. 

As I opened my eyes a tear fell in my paper work. Everything was at its normal pace. The setting with no chills. 

How I wish it was real. Or is it?!

But I know it isn't. How come I saw him when I am breaking down in front of this stressing works in Senior High. 

I needed to wake up in reality that I can't see BTS in real life. But that moment was like seeing Park Jimin. 

Its not hallucination (I'm mentally healthy and strong), it was real. 

"BUT I CAN'T LEAN ONTO WHAT WAS ONLY GLASSES" a confusing phrase gave its own meaning that day. 

I cannot marry of them and especially that Park Jimin. 

Were totally different and a lot of factors blocks wrecked all my chances like our age (I am 16 and he is 26), our nationality, language, culture and a thousands of distance separates us. Who am I kidding myself?

***BASED ON PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS. PEOPLE ARE MOST LIKELY GET ATTRACT TO THOSE THEY DO NOT HAVE CHANCE***(Correct me if I'm wrong. It's midnight and I'm sleepy.)

♥♡ knowing I won't be able to meet him in person. I keep my dreams far from reality ♡♥