Chapter 6 : Nothing to lose

" I must to say , that was impressive .. taking down Vali and his friends in less than a few minutes , impressive indeed . But do not think that you are on the same level as me , even if you are a prodigy you are going to need more than that to take me down and if you want to engage in a fight with me , you are going to lose everything , so think carefully about your next move . " This is what Azazel told him .  Azazel is the Governor General of the Fallen Angels and Grigori , and now he was standing before Itachi , who was not so shocked ... not outside ...but inside ... he never felt so panicked . What should he do ? Taking it in a logic way calling for his Master was the best thing , but what then ? And what is going to happen to him until his Sensei would come here , maybe trying to put him in a genjutsu ? Yes that could work , but not for to long , it would still win him some time . Without thinking twice he activated his sharingan and fixed his eyes on his opponent . " Hmmm , those eyes .. that's his sacred gear ? No it should be impossible , he is a devil and from his presence a pure blood , what then ? A familly trait ? But from what familly  ? " many ideas started to circulate in Azazel mind , but something started to change around him , and suddenly his body couldn't move , he blinked a few times and everything was changed , they were not on the mountain anymore , what was this ? Another dimension ? And how did he got here ? Why was he on a cross ? The irony  , once serving God , who's son was on a Cross like this one and now he is in the same situation , the pure irony . He wanted to ask what is this but the boy started to speak first " This is Tsukuyomi , is a world created by me , here time is nothing , i control this place . 1 year here can be 1 second in the real world " How is that possible ? such a tehnique ? He was amazed ... he never heard of something like this , but that means this is an illusion ? That means that he must to do something to wake up , but the boy already answered to his question " You can't wake up from this illusion , you can try to bite your tongue as much as you wish , is a tehnique too powerfull to be breaked like that and even if this is an illusion , the pain is real " and with that said he plunged a sword in Azazel body , paintful was not a word to describe the feeling , and it was not going to end anytime soon because more clones of the boy started to appear and each of them , with a sword in the hand . 

Gremory Estate - Underworld

" How do you think he is ? Is he alright ? Is he eating ? Does he bath everyday ? Is he in need of something ? " Itachi mother was starting to become more and more worried , she didn't speak with her son in a long time , he was exiled and this was one of the terms , she wanted to leave , but she is going to be hunted down with him , she couldn't risk his safety anymore , she could only hope that he was doing ok and he was safe . Her husband was not feeling well either , science he almost destroyed the court everyone was keeping an safe eye on him , that made it impossible for him to leave the estate to search for his son , but he knew that his son was special , he was a prodigy , showing his talent from a young age , when other babies would learn to crawl he could already walk without problems , when others would leard to speak his son could read books , he was learning everything faster than anyone and his teacher was no other than Sun Wukong , his son was safe , but he was missing him ... things didn't changed that much with the Gremory familly and he was glad for that .

With Itachi

So he finally broke free from the illusion , he was expecting this , his tehnique was not that powerfull anymore and this guy was not the Governor of Grigori for nothing . "I must to say that was one of the most impressive things i've ever seen , such a powerfull illusion , forcing me to release some power , do you have any other card to play ? " He should not have asked for this , without a second thought Itachi lunged at the Fallen Angel , going for a hit to the gut , quickly stepping aside he intercepted the kick with one of his own , they quickly got in fast fight , punch after punch , each of them avoided or blocked , it was something you could look in awe , this is how Vali , Arthur and Bikou were looking , then Arthur decided to speak " It was not the fact that we understimated him , he was simply to strong from the begining  " Bikout replied "his stance is different , but his fists are in the monkey form , he added Sensei tehnique to his own , incredible ... " but Vali was quiet a thing ... who was not seen by neither of them , he was only looking at the fight , no word came from his mouth .