Epilouge

There are mysteries in the universe that we were never meant to solve.
|
|
|
|
But who we are, and why we're here, are not among them.
|
|
|
|
Those answers, we carry inside.
|
|
|
|
I am Optimus Prime, and this message is to my creators.
|
|
|
|
Leave planet Earth alone, cause I'm coming, for you.

The End

Kidding, not yet

"Alright lil' femme, are you ready? " Hound asks the Valerie, who was back in human form. They were going to finish the final stage of transformation, sealing it up.

"I'm ready. " She breaths out, nervous. Laying down, she closes her eyes, readying herself for the pain. As she does, her body was over taken by pain, causing her to scream. Everyone surrounding the girl, Bumblebee, Drift, Crosshairs, Hound, Cade and Joshua, who graciously offered to help her finish the final stage, sympathized with the girl.

The Autobots all turned around, not wanting to witness the the girl they were so fond off, being tortured. Cade, who worryingly stared at the teen, was biting thumbnail in worry. Joshua, who's mouth dropped at the sight of the brunette, discomfort visible in his eye. Each one, worried for the girl.

This was unknown to Valerie, who was unconscious to the screams she was letting out, the pain she felt and the looks her friends gave her. When she had opened her eyes, she found herself in some clouds, pillars visible that was in the clouds.

"Hello? " She called out. Flinching back, she heard a deep voice.

"Valerie. You never cease to amuse me. You continue to amaze me, as you fight with the Autobots, even against your own kind. I am aware that you do not remember much as a child, so I am here to give it to you. Consider it as a gift, from a thankful father to his brave daughter. "

Gasping, the girl's head was filled with the memories that went missing.

Her mother, who was the very first human to ever interact with the Autobots, first ever human to step foot in Cybertron. A Prime, who fell in love with the bravery of the woman, gave her the ability to become one of them.

Together, they became one and had Valerie. She was what they called the Humanoid. She had the ability to cross both species, their looks and powers, along with a gift from Primus himself.

But of course, the other Primes were angry. They killed her mother and went after the girl. They wanted to kill her, but when they found out about the power that she holds, they waned to use her. In fear, the Prime asked Primus to free his daughter and keep her safe, just until she finds her species once again.

Primus agreed, sealing Valerie's powers and abilities, along with her past, filling it with a story, of her family dying  and her being alone.

Gasping once more, Valerie catches her breath, loosing balance for a second.

"I'm a Prime? And you're my father? " She asks, voice cracking.

"Indeed you are, Athena Prime, daughter of me, Onyx Prime and Melody Smythe. Now wake up, your family thinks you're dead. "

"What-" Before Valerie can question any further, black takes over her vision. Jolting awake once more, everyone around her jumps back. Looking down, she sees her body, looking like what Optimus had described. Hearing the sounds of wheels, she smiles and lifts her head up, seeing the Autobots who quickly transformed and went to her side.

"You, you were dead! Now you're alive?! How?! " Crosshairs questioned. Once her heart had stopped, they immediately left.

"Just be glad that she is alive and well. " Drift tells the green Autobot.

"How you holdin' up lil' femme? " Hound asks the girl.

"Actually, I feel pretty fine. I'm guessing that the reason my heart stopped was because my spark and heart was combined. " She smiles.

"We're glad to--See you--Alive--Valerie. " The yellow Autobot says, to which the girl smiles even more.

"Actually, it's Athena, Athena Prime. "