One Direction imagine

You are on a One Direction concert with your friends. Harry has just started singing his solo in 'Rock me'. Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night, just can't lie it was the best time of my li... He stops to sing. He's seen you. He stares right into your eyes. The other boys wonder what the hell is going on, why did you stop singing Harry? You don't know what is going on either, but you just can't stop looking into those beautiful green eyes. Niall is standing right beside Harry and sees you looking out in the crowd. He tries to see what Harry had to stop the whole show for. It takes him some time but at last he manages to see you. He looks like he's about to faint. Why? Louis and Liam are really confused on what's going on, so they just continue singing. I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal, show me you care. Zayn tries to break the eye contact between Harry and you, but Harry doesn't even blink. Neither does Niall. Louis and Liam has gotten the feeling that something is not right, when they hear that it's only they who are singing. They walk over to the other boys who are standing a couple of metres away. What the hell is going on?

All the guys are staring at you. The background music is still going on and on but nobody is singing. You can't breathe. Why are they staring at you?

The whole arena is quiet except for the music. No fans shouting. Everyone is just staring at you. Even your friends. What's going on? Now the music stops and everything is dead quiet. It stays quiet for what seems like forever, everyone just looking at you. Suddenly Niall puts his microphone in front of his mouth and speaks the words you will think about every second the rest of your life.

-"Can the most beautiful girl in the world come on stage? We have something for you." Your heart stops beating. Who's he talking to? But then, as your friends push you on the back to get on stage, you realize that it's you.

Your feet drag you up towards the boys. They smile when they see you coming. They take your hands and drag you backstage. Then they escort you to a room with a sign "Private lounge" on the door. There's a huge bed in there. You get that you're the luckiest girl in the world as you have a six-some with One Direction.❤