Chapter Fourteen: Dress ft. Razz's info.

"Tall human creature. I require your assistance with something."
You looked up from your phone to your bedside table, where Razz was standing, arms crossed, glaring at you. "Not with that attitude."
"I do not have an attitude."
"Do you hear yourself right now? That's an attitude."
"Whatever, so...I want to wear one again."
"Wear one what?"
"The girl thing."
"Not following."
"I...want to wear a dress. Error informed me that you are very good at making clothing, so I have...come to you to ask for one."
"Really?"
"...Yes."
"What kind of dress?"
"A...cute one? What do you mean?"
You pulled your phone over again looking up, "cute dresses" and showing him the screen.
He scrolled for a bit until his eyes widened. "That one..."
You smiled. The dress was a dark red, with a rose sash over one shoulder.

 The dress was a dark red, with a rose sash over one shoulder

You smiled. "I'll see what I can do."
The next few hours were spent on the dress. The roses were the hardest part, having to stitch and embroider them into the dress. But you were a diligent worker, and it was done in a few hours.
"Hey."
"Did you finish it that quick? I hope you did a good job."
"See for yourself." You handed it to him.
"Wow...not bad." He teleported away, and a few minutes later he was back. The dress fit him very well, going half past his knees.
"If we gave you a little flower crown, you'd about look like a little princess."
"I don't want to be a princess."
"What do you want to be?"
"I...don't know."
"Well, we'll settle for adorable for now." You laughed and kissed his forehead. There was a puff and a full-sized Razz blinked at you. You had forgotten about what Killer had told you. "Oops."
"I...I'm tall."
"Yeah. It was an accident."
"I like it."
"Do you?"
"It means I am your height. Therefore, I can control you now."
"Don't even try." You spun him around. "You're the one in the dress."
"Hey!"
You laughed. "Deal with it."
"How dare you. You probably can't even dance."
"How dare you!" You held out your hand. "I'll prove it."
He took your hand and you immediately took the lead. You two danced for about 15 minutes before he tried to take over and you stepped away. "Not happening dress boy."
"How dare you."
"Deal with it."

*Razz is a hothead. He doesn't like being told no.
*He does like dresses, as he considers them more freeing and expressive.
*According to him, he is above everything.