Cinderella was also a dreamer

Everyone everywhere dreams, cries, laughs but what is different is the feeling and the dream. My name is Eyoko Kida. I am a normal teenager who cries over stupid boys, whose room is a mess. What I think is different are my nights. Most of the teenagers around the world go party with friends, family or relatives. My nights  completely different. At first I don't like my family as I should do. They prefer boys than girls. My brother is called Itachi he is kinda genius he doesn't study most of the year but have high grades. When there is a family meeting they just talk about boys in the family and how they paint the name of the family up high. Girls are worthless. I would be lying if I said I don't care.

     My nights are magical. I dream of everything. From places I wanted to go to people i wish to meet. Mom once told me that I am like Cinderella, because Cinderella wished to behold the castle and dance with the beloved prince. At first it was just a dream in Cinderella's mind, but she worked for it. Lucky Cinderella her world contains magic, we do have magic which is believe. I believe that Cinderella felt pain and got hurt, it can be because of her dad's death or him marrying another woman. Cinderella was strong enough to over come those times. She believed that God is there writing her life story, and that God is a good writer.

     As a teenager I have loved a guy since 2012. He were in the same school as I was.  We rarely talk. He was once in a relationship with one of my classmates, they were a famous couple in the school. It's because he was the hotte of the school. So it was hard for me to get closer to him. I have waited for 3 years for him to notice me, but I gained nothing. One night I dreamed that he kissed me after school in the beautiful dem light. His eyes were  glowing as diamonds in the deep dark sea. I wished time would stop, and this enjoyable moment would last forever. Nothing lasts forever. The next day I discovered that one of my friends were his sister, she has always told me about her having a brother. She actually hated the point of him being handsome, she told me that most of her close friends are just friendly with her to have the attention of her brother.

     I believed that I am Cinderella cause when I dream a good dream, something good happens in the next day and same if it's bad. His sister told me that he is in love with a girl in 9th grade. It is my grade. So I was so happy at first I thought that finally Cinderella will visit the castle. Then she told me her name, which is not mine.

I cried that day, but I remembered something. At first Cinderella got ready with her mom's dress and shoes, but those stepsisters ruined her dress and gave her more work to do. I also didn't forget the magical lady who came and turned everything back upright. I'm that strong to wait for this lady, because I'm Cinderella, and Cinderella was also a dreamer.